Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

NOW Rashmi is using him to bark on Dhukla.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This gutka baaz Arhaan is such a joke.. Shukla isn't even least bit interested in him. Arhaan zabardasti pange lena chahta hai Shukla se.. but Shukla bhaao nahi deta. πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

This gutka baaz Arhaan is such a joke.. Shukla isn't even least bit interested in him. Arhaan zabardasti pange lena chahta hai Shukla se.. but Shukla bhaao nahi deta. πŸ˜†

Panga nahi...footage chahiye...🀣..like Salman said....ki Sid ke bina kissi ko footage nahi mil rahi hai...bechara kare bhi toh kya kare..😭

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Panga nahi...footage chahiye...🀣..like Salman said....ki Sid ke bina kissi ko footage nahi mil rahi hai...bechara kare bhi toh kya kare..😭

Wahi to! & that too on faltu k topics.. Asim just ended him today with his statement.. maa kasam khaa k show me kuch kar.. instead of giving bahar ki dhamki. πŸ˜†

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I saw somewhere on insta he even wore these sunglasses in a birthday party, birthday party ko bhi nahi chora πŸ˜†

Woh to ishhhstyle hai πŸ€£it makes me wonder ??Does he sleep with sunglasses on ?🀒

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Wahi to! & that too on faltu k topics.. Asim just ended him today with his statement.. maa kasam khaa k show me kuch kar.. instead of giving bahar ki dhamki. πŸ˜†

bwahahahaha....🀣 πŸ€£

fir khayi maa ki kasam...seriously he is making a joke out of his mother😡

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti

Woh to ishhhstyle hai πŸ€£it makes me wonder ??Does he sleep with sunglasses on ?🀒

His obsession towards sunglasses reminds  me of those stubborn kids who always likes to wear sunglasses anywhere be it inside or outside the house and won't want to open them no matter what πŸ˜†

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But why would he want his pyaari friend Rashmi to make amends with a man who has abused her , is a neech gira hua insaan etc etc(according to Rashmi)??

He doesn't know the whole story just like us.  And how can a friend stop another friend? Can you? Will your friend listen to you?  From the beginning Rashmi was stopping Aarti from getting close with Shukla. Did Aarti listen? Paras tried to stop Sana from getting close to Sid. Could he stop?

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jhalak7

He doesn't know the whole story just like us.  And how can a friend stop another friend? Can you? Will your friend listen to you?  From the beginning Rashmi was stopping Aarti from getting close with Shukla. Did Aarti listen? Paras tried to stop Sana from getting close to Sid. Could he stop?

But Aarti knows Shukla since many years

Rashmi and Sid officially met each other two yrs ago

Or I am wrong ?

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

But Aarti knows Shukla since many years

Rashmi and Sid officially met each other two yrs ago

Or I am wrong ?

I think at that time Aarti was married. Then Rashmi and Sid started dating. They break up. Aarti divorced. Its not that long ago.

Well! How will I or you know all? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† Just trying to find out the real story depending on the given clue and scenarios. πŸ˜†