Posted: 4 years ago

Aaj ke epi me wo khud ko 🦁 bol raha hai n shukla ko kutta 🤣. Lion ko kuch foot pe lag gayi hai n shukla kutta hai har kisika din aayega aisa kuch bol raha tha. Ye zingoor kis bhrm me jee raha hai😲 ye Banda konse angle se sher hai n shukla kis angle se kutta ha agar saand bolta to samaj aata. Iss ko lag raha hai Rashmi ke bharose n shukla to target karke boht aage tak jayega par issko ye nahi pata ki 2 weeks me isske out hone ki boht zada chances hai phokat me chauda ho raha hai zingoor🥱

Shukla and arhaan fights are like lagana lagaana dikhana scene from ajay devgan movie golmal 3 🤣

😈desai beedi Wala lion

He is calling him kutta becoz of his personal reason. Ever since he is in Shukla didn't gave him a chance to talk. Just yelling at him as if he is an enemy. Guru sher hai toh chela Asim soa sher. 🤣

His prime reason to come here was to work as a negotiator in between Rashmi and Shukla. He had no bad intention. But Shukla ek chance toh de! But no! He is not giving a single chance to him. In Arhaan's interview he had mention that he has absolutely no intention to be a part of BB. BB made him a part, I don't know how? As with his business, jewellery designing etc he seems like a busy man.

Shukla and Rashmi ka jhagra ho raha hai. Yeh ek aam admi. What is his fault ? Why bash him. He looks like a very good friend to me. Even Aarti told that Arhaan is a decent man. That means it is true.

If he is eliminated nxt week it will be very good for him. Unnecessary destroying his own work for this never ending drama. 

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago

Rashmi ko srsly isse pyaar hua hai🤪🤣

Originally posted by jhalak7

He is calling him kutta becoz of his personal reason. Ever since he is in Shukla didn't gave him a chance to talk. Just yelling at him as if he is an enemy. Guru sher hai toh chela Asim soa sher. 🤣

His prime reason to come here was to work as a negotiator in between Rashmi and Shukla. He had no bad intention. But Shukla ek chance toh de! But no! He is not giving a single chance to him. In Arhaan's interview he had mention that he has absolutely no intention to be a part of BB. BB made him a part, I don't know how? As with his business, jewellery designing etc he seems like a busy man.

Shukla and Rashmi ka jhagra ho raha hai. Yeh ek aam admi. What is his fault ? Why bash him. He looks like a very good friend to me. Even Aarti told that Arhaan is a decent man. That means it is true.

If he is eliminated nxt week it will be very good for him. Unnecessary destroying his own work for this never ending drama. 

In one of the post I mentioned Rashmi and Shukla fight passionately.

Their love too was inflammable.

He hasn't got over her and she was the first person to ask Shukla's gang members to get him some fruits.

Arhaan is really grounded man. I wish gets eliminated, he is not meant for Big Boss.

Please stop trolling Arhaan. 😭 I'm his only fan on IF. 

Originally posted by DespicableMe

Please stop trolling Arhaan. 😭 I'm his only fan on IF. 

phir toh iska AT khulna chahiye😳

Despi ki jaan Arhaan khan FTW 🥳

Originally posted by Chingaari

phir toh iska AT khulna chahiye😳

Despi ki jaan Arhaan khan FTW 🥳

This guy is slaying with sunglasses chahe din ho ya raat ho🤣