Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

congrats to pvp for his win...he win an award for Mahir Sehgal in N3...a well deserved award...proud of him🥳and mahir sehgal is love💔

Was it for Mahir Sehgal? I bet the naagin witches from the land of Naaglok are going to taunt him again for winning an award on a female centric show. 

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Was it for Mahir Sehgal? I bet the naagin witches from the land of Naaglok are going to taunt him again for winning an award on a female centric show. 

😆🤣so what krne do.....as if its a new thing......N3 and Mahir Sehgal's character has really brought huge huge positive change in his career.....Mahir Sehgal was sheer❤️ chahe koi kuch bhi kahy......i hope he will get awards for Raghbir's character also.....its a much more tough and challenging character to play.....

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

😆🤣so what krne do.....as if its a new thing......N3 and Mahir Sehgal's character has really brought huge huge positive change in his career.....Mahir Sehgal was sheer❤️ chahe koi kuch bhi kahy......i hope he will get awards for Raghbir's character also.....its a much more tough and challenging character to play.....

Yes, I hope the same too! However, with TRP as low as 0.8 do you think he'll win anything? I heard Harshad Chopda show Bepanah also had low TRP but he also got best actor award? 

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail

Yes, I hope the same too! However, with TRP as low as 0.8 do you think he'll win anything? I heard Harshad Chopda show Bepanah also had low TRP but he also got best actor award? 

yes HC got not one but 3 awards for BP show....lets hope for the best...for his amazing performance as Raghbir Malhotra he definitely deserves awards and recognation....

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

yes HC got not one but 3 awards for BP show....lets hope for the best...for his amazing performance as Raghbir Malhotra he definitely deserves awards and recognation....

I don't understand why Harshad Chopda won with such low TRP. Hopefully PVP will win something too. 

daud95 thumbnail

I don't understand why Harshad Chopda won with such low TRP. Hopefully PVP will win something too. 

its kind of actors/actresses getting award for flop movies if their acting is so impressive and praiseworthy in that movie.....i started watching Harshid's show but dropped after few weeks......did not get attach to the story nor lead couple......dont know why......i really wish Pearl will get something for playing an intense character like Raghbir so perfectly....

i used to watch a show named RANGRASIYA on same channel colors.....i really liked that show,army background,human trafficking,arm smugling that too in name of marriage......and lead pair (Sanaya irani and Ashish sharma) had crackling chemistry.....but it never got enough trp so after 9 months channel shut down the show....but Lead actor Ashish Sharma got award for that show.....

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

its kind of actors/actresses getting award for flop movies if their acting is so impressive and praiseworthy in that movie.....i started watching Harshid's show but dropped after few weeks......did not get attach to the story nor lead couple......dont know why......i really wish Pearl will get something for playing an intense character like Raghbir so perfectly....

i used to watch a show named RANGRASIYA on same channel colors.....i really liked that show,army background,human trafficking,arm smugling that too in name of marriage......and lead pair (Sanaya irani and Ashish sharma) had crackling chemistry.....but it never got enough trp so after 9 months channel shut down the show....but Lead actor Ashish Sharma got award for that show.....

Is there any such thing preceding? I'm not sure; maybe there is. However, I was never interested in HC's show too. Yeah, I really hope PVP will get an award for BPP and hoping that it will have an increase in the trp. However, really!! Cv really needs to fix the storyline for sure. 

That kind of show might perhaps not be the trp audience cup of tea. You know those concept might be better suited for Netflix Indian oriented show. It is highly likely such a show will garner a lot of audience had it been on Netflix or web series or on Western platform. 

daud95 thumbnail

Is there any such thing preceding? I'm not sure; maybe there is. However, I was never interested in HC's show too. Yeah, I really hope PVP will get an award for BPP and hoping that it will have an increase in the trp. However, really!! Cv really needs to fix the storyline for sure. 

That kind of show might perhaps not be the trp audience cup of tea. You know those concept might be better suited for Netflix Indian oriented show. It is highly likely such a show will garner a lot of audience had it been on Netflix or web series or on Western platform. 

dont know but awards should be given to deserving actors/actresses for their amazing portrayal of characters by their awsome and incredible acting.....right????what does hit show or flop show,show having good trp or show getting low trp has to do with it????

that show was actually good.....they tried bring same saas bahu drama in it to attract trp viewers but nothing happened......

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

dont know but awards should be given to deserving actors/actresses for their amazing portrayal of characters by their awsome and incredible acting.....right????what does hit show or flop show,show having good trp or show getting low trp has to do with it????

that show was actually good.....they tried bring same saas bahu drama in it to attract trp viewers but nothing happened......

well, since HC's show had low trp and he won several accolades then perhaps that could happen with BPP and PVP too. I don't know I just thought that popularity also played a role in awards.

Tv spectators in India is still pretty much dominated with saas bahu saga I reckon. 

daud95 thumbnail

i was watching starplus show Ishqbaaz...then its spin off happed and that show's lead pair Rikara got my attention.....what a gorgeous looking pair and their chemistry was mind blowing.....but makers was never interested in showing their story....we rarely got to see them in one frame after makers merged the spin off show with parent show....i still remeber we got their 2or 3 minutes duration scene once in a month......imagine😆.....if i like some couple then in that period of time i watch their scenes,read their facfiction aur kuh nahi dekhti phir.....at a time normally i am obsessed with one jodi only.....at that time to distract my mind from the injustice of makers to my fav jodi i tried watching few shows which were about to start at that time......Silsila badalte risnton ka,then Bepanah....but nothing happened kuch nahi hua mind bhi divert nahi hua.....and i dropped both the shows after few weeks.....there was another colors show named DEV 2 crime thriller show..i started watching it.... because of the theme of the show i watched that complete show....that was a finite show with 44 epis i think.....watched it for the story not for lead pair or their journey.....

then i watched N3 first promo.....till that time i have not watched any show with shape shifting serpent concept.....so i thought why not give this show a try.....i started watching N3 when its 6 episodes were already telecasted......it started in Ramadan naa so i wathed all the six epis together after eid....initially i just liked Bahir like normal liking.... two extremely good looking people with awsome characterization and with a soothing BG music😆.....but that shower confrontation scene of them made me addicted to  behir.....after that there was no looking back for me.....so in a way behir helped me to distract my mind from that show which is only disappointing me at that time....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago