Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

congrats to pvp for his win...he win an award for Mahir Sehgal in N3...a well deserved award...proud of him🥳and mahir sehgal is love💔

Mages thumbnail

its stable 0.8...but its low

since the day they reveal kunti as the mastermind and praghbir ugly separation,things has gone haywire from there

now too they are foccusing on unnecessary drama🤦🏻‍♀️rather than working upon how pragati is going to win raghbir's love back

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Its hilarious...i was LMAO; however at least Mr Khan remixed his own song and did not remix a song from the 90s

i agree on that,the lyrics are hilarious though🤣after ages kamaal khan singing for him👍🏼

i like the songs of Dabbang 3...my fav is Awara,beautiful song😍

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

congrats to pvp for his win...he win an award for Mahir Sehgal in N3...a well deserved award...proud of him🥳and mahir sehgal is love💔

🥳 a big congratulation on his win......he gave life to Mahir's character.......so perfectly he played that character...Congrats Pearl....❤️

daud95 thumbnail

its stable 0.8...but its low

since the day they reveal kunti as the mastermind and praghbir ugly separation,things has gone haywire from there

now too they are foccusing on unnecessary drama🤦🏻‍♀️rather than working upon how pragati is going to win raghbir's love back

unnecessary ang super ugly drama🤢🤢

did you notice he made her fall in the precap....he intentionally did that.....in confession scene he said that tumhain zara si kharoch  bhi aati hai to mujhe dard hota hai.....and look at him now for the first time he physically harmed her.....maybe injury will not be that big or fatal one.....but why did he do that?????

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

did you notice he made her fall in the precap....he intentionally did that.....in confession scene he said that tumhain zara si kharoch  bhi aati hai to mujhe dard hota hai.....and look at him now for the first time he physically harmed her.....maybe injury will not be that big or fatal one.....but why did he do that?????

I just read the update,it will air in my country tomorrow but i always watch it in voot first...

reading the update made me boil actually becos pragati was so putnof the character in her office sequence

raghbir's behaviour towards pragati is exactly my concern and its going overboard and its more like spoiling raghbir's characterisation

raghbir was and is always extreme in anger its nothing new to us,he is short tempered nothing new to us,he is obsessive and possessive for pragati is also nothing new to us,its raghbir's nature but he always been honest and a man who supports the truth and stand by it even if he had to sacrifice his life,even though he is deadly drunk he never compromise with his principals out of sudden raghbir bribing the doctor,hurting pragati purposely or unintentionally and though hurt and in pain he reacts nothing ,backstabbng behind pragati's back(police drama),dancing with random girls...this is all out of raghbir's character...highly disappointed

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

I mean what is this show; what are we watching? 

Who wants to watch badi ma and Harshit be such monsters when competition show's mum loves her son the most.....she might be a pyar ki dushman but that is a different story. Competition show brother loves his brother -- he might be insecure and dislike his bhabhi but he still adores his brother. Bhavna aunty writes a good story. Who writes the BP storyline? 

And what does our hero do? say he hates heroine; swears to hate her forever; negate their wedding vows...who will watch this? Young people these days may not want to watch so much negativity. Have CVs considered their demographic? 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just read the update,it will air in my country tomorrow but i always watch it in voot first...

reading the update made me boil actually becos pragati was so putnof the character in her office sequence

raghbir's behaviour towards pragati is exactly my concern and its going overboard and its more like spoiling raghbir's characterisation

raghbir was and is always extreme in anger its nothing new to us,he is short tempered nothing new to us,he is obsessive and possessive for pragati is also nothing new to us,its raghbir's nature but he always been honest and a man who supports the truth and stand by it even if he had to sacrifice his life,even though he is deadly drunk he never compromise with his principals out of sudden raghbir bribing the doctor,hurting pragati purposely or unintentionally and though hurt and in pain he reacts nothing ,backstabbng behind pragati's back(police drama),dancing with random girls...this is all out of raghbir's character...highly disappointed

I am also disappointed...WHAT are CVs doing..I agree with you Mages...and there is a section of twitter that is asking for RM to win over Pragati by hook or by crook and show him as having the upper hand because this is a show with a strong male lead. So a happy PraghBir where Praghbir gets to know the truth and Pragati handles him and they can even show them leaving away from the Malhotras; they can show us Priya's and Shefali's wedding' etc. if they wanted to show separation; they couls ahve shown BM asking Prgaati to leave; they could have shown Nakul as being with Pragati; like whatttt am I watching. So disappointed. 

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I am also disappointed...WHAT are CVs doing..I agree with you Mages...and there is a section of twitter that is asking for RM to win over Pragati by hook or by crook and show him as having the upper hand because this is a show with a strong male lead. So a happy PraghBir where Praghbir gets to know the truth and Pragati handles him and they can even show them leaving away from the Malhotras; they can show us Priya's and Shefali's wedding' etc. if they wanted to show separation; they couls ahve shown BM asking Prgaati to leave; they could have shown Nakul as being with Pragati; like whatttt am I watching. So disappointed. 

from past two weeks they are only showing Pragati,Raghbir,Sahas and a little bit of mother son duo.....all the the other family members are doing nothing at all......no SS for them at all....its pretty ugly what ever they are showing.....i am one of the fan of the show who actually counts hours to watch next epi of BPP and Praghbir.....and last two epis were totally disaster.....today epi is  not looking any better too....same bakwass.....

daud95 thumbnail

@ bold exactly this is the thing.....why we always said about him that he is DIFFERENT amd UNIQUE because even in worst phase of his life he never unnecessarily insulted,hurt,humilated or manhandle her.....when he was not even in love with her he always protected and defend her infrontof  his family members.....he is the person who always stand by the truth and never deceived any one...and look at him now he threw her out of the house so not DONE and FAIR.....but involving police in it🤔like really?????is he mad or what?????he was so ok with the idea of sending her to the jail for wrong and false alligation......he knew  she is innocent still he did nothing...he bribed a doctor and asked him to give false testimony.....thats  a CRIME dude this is so not TASHAN at all.....and the way Pragati insulted him,humilated him in his own office infront of his office worker was HORRIBLE...plain insensitivity......he should give all the control of business to her and should give a damn about whateve she does......why is he hurting himself and getting humilated for business?????i want him to get out of the house ASAP for his own sanity and peace of mind......he does not deserve this humalation and insult by the woman who did NOTHING at all to make this company big in business world....he does not deserve this humilation that too at the place where he worked so hard as a BOSS....she can very gladly  have her money and shares of business to herself.....leave HIM alone please....