Yes, Shukla is exactly as described in the title 👍🏼

Image result for siddharth shukla

ya sukla n asim . Asim will not win , freeloader , period 

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

ya sukla n asim . Asim will not win , freeloader , period 

A person who is getting more votes than Rashmi is a freeloader🤣 biggest joke . Freeloader was rashmi and even BB reprimanded her that she is not here on a  picnic 😆. They were even given meherbani of special training to perform after eviction . 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Well its your mistake that u dint understand the meaning of the post . Even i meant about her attitude only . I dint mean her looks . Sada hua face means always muh fula huwa. Never smiling. 

So what if u reported u people also  give worst of worst names to asim  and make fun of him. To kya baar baar report karte rahe ? How childish . 

Chilka was given arhaan to Asim,

You didn't have a problem when Shukla called dey macchar 

AlishaRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Chilka was given arhaan to Asim,

You didn't have a problem when Shukla called dey macchar 

Yes arhaan gave but members are using this to make fun na , not only chilka , there are many more names. And here we were not talking about contestants , we were talking about forum members. 

Someone pointed out that i cant comment on looks and i gave an explanation from my side that it was not on looks and here everybody is using nick names to make  fun. So it was on that pretext

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes arhaan gave but members are using this to make fun na , not only chilka , there are many more names. And here we were not talking about contestants , we were talking about forum members. 

Someone pointed out that i cant comment on looks and i gave an explanation from my side that it was not on looks and here everybody is using nick names to make  fun. So it was on that pretext

Nicknames given in the show are allowed is what I understand from the moderators. You can clarify with the mods 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

A person who is getting more votes than Rashmi is a freeloader🤣 biggest joke . Freeloader was rashmi and even BB reprimanded her that she is not here on a  picnic 😆. They were even given meherbani of special training to perform after eviction . 

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Asim freeloader n will be dropped like hot potato , will not win lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
AlishaRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Nicknames given in the show are allowed is what I understand from the moderators. You can clarify with the mods 

This is not about just one nick name . Now i cant go checking about every nickname whether it was said on the show or no. 

And again this post is not about nick names . Its about her attitude. 

AlishaRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Asim freeloader n will be dropped like hot potato , will not win lol

Lol lol lol lol lol 🤪and lol 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Lol lol lol lol lol 🤪and lol