Did Salman really saw all footage? - Page 2

Poll

Do you think Salman saw footage of all week and "Controversy video's " Really?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I think Salman is taking out personal khunnas on Mahira and Paras otherwise BB had already punished Sid which means Sid was wrong.

They went onto lengths to show their hero didn't break Paras's finger. Brought in different ways and topics to show Sid was not wrong in Mahira's fall. 

sallu ko ky personal khunnas with both of them? for him wkv is another film shoot, he acts as per script & related clips.

Edited by raam786 - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What bullshit!!!! He watches 24 hours footage!!!! Kisko ullu bana Raha hai?

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why to make such polls when u already know what the answer would in IF?

And with this poll, it wont prove what Salman do or what he does not...lol πŸ€ͺ

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raam786

sallu ko ky personal khunnas with both of them? for him wkv is another film shoot, he acts as per script & related clips.

His behaviour when Mahira was crying was not scripted. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dubai ke event ke waqt dekh liya hoga πŸ˜³

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Itna time hain uske paas ? πŸ˜†

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like the forum is unbaised on this topic. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Neutral1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

What bullshit!!!! He watches 24 hours footage!!!! Kisko ullu bana Raha hai?

You are so delusional it’s sad. Why would a superstar want to waste his time watch an entire show like that in his spare time? He said it himself once when Sanjay Dutt was hosting Bigg Boss 5 and Salman Khan made an appearance inside the house and said that he switches off Bigg Boss when he sees fights. He even threatened to quit because he was tired of the nonsense inside the house which is why he charges a high fee.

You honestly think he would watch 24 hour footage after making threats like that? Would you?

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral1

You are so delusional it’s sad. Why would a superstar want to waste his time watch an entire show like that in his spare time? He said it himself once when Sanjay Dutt was hosting Bigg Boss 5 and Salman Khan made an appearance inside the house and said that he switches off Bigg Boss when he sees fights. He even threatened to quit because he was tired of the nonsense inside the house which is why he charges a high fee.

You honestly think he would watch 24 hour footage after making threats like that? Would you?

That's what I was saying, that I don't believe him when he says he watches 24/7 

Neutral1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

That's what I was saying, that I don't believe him when he says he watches 24/7 

Ok sorry about that. The way you said it seemed like you were saying that he does watch 24/7 footage