Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So, this is the sixth part of the story... It was supposed to be a part of the next chapter only but then that part would have become too long. So, I decided to separate it out. I doubt if it will be interesting but here it is...                      

Part: 6

The location...

Nishant, Pia and Saavi had come a long way from the Rathod House... They went to a few of the places mentioned in the Sarp Shastra but in vain... They were not able to find that place... Hell, they did not even have the least idea about what that place was or how would they be able to recognise and reach that place...

Finally, when they had almost given up in despair, Pia spoke up...

Pia: Baba, kya aisa koi tareeka nahi hai jisse hume us jagah ke baare main kuch bhi pata chal sake?

Ni: Pata nahi Gudiya... Sarp Shastra main us jagah ke baare main kuch nahi likha hai... Aur Divya ki diary main bhi kuch information nahi hai... Inke alawa, humare paas koi aur kitaab hai bhi nahi.

Sa: Daayan Rahasya main bhi koi information nahi hai... Ab hum us jagah tak pahunchenge kaise?

Pia: Baba, hume Ekayan ke baare main jaankaari Kaagraj ne di thi na?

Ni: Haan... Lekin tum kehna kya chahti ho?

Pia: Main ye kehna chahti hoon ki agar Kaagraj ke paas Daayan Vanshiyon ke baare main information hai to Sarp Vanshiyon ke baare main bhi honi chahiye, nahi?

Ni: Haan... Ye to maine socha hi nahi. Hume abhi Kaagraj ko bulana hoga... Isse pehle ki der ho jaye.

Nishant asked Pia and Saavi to join their hands and close their eyes... He himself did the same. Then he started chanting the Kaag Ahwaahan Mantra. He chanted the Mantra thrice and then stood there with his daughters, hands folded and eyes closed.

Meanwhile, Mohona and Pia (the evil one) were also trying to gather information regarding that place... They were unable to extract any useful information regarding that location... Even the Daayan Vriksh was unable to tell them anything... Finally, Pia was frustrated.

Pia2: Ekayan hokar bhi tumhe us jagah ke baare main kuch nahi pata?

Mo (irritated): Main Daayan hoon... Sarp Vanshi nahi. Mujhe Sarp Vansh ke baare main kaise pata hoga? Aur waise bhi, ye Sarp Talvar ka raaz ek aisa raaz hai jise ye log apni jaan se bhi zyada keemti maante hain. Ise bahar aane se rokne ke liye ye log kuch bhi kar sakte hain... Isiliye, ye raaz aaj tak bahar nahi aaya.

Pia2: To kya koi nahi hai jise us jagah ke baare main kuch bhi pata ho?

Mo: Hmmm... Waise to is raaz ke baare main kisi ko bhi kuch bhi pata hona namumkin hai, par koi hai jise iske baare main shaayad kuch pata ho...

Pia2: Kaun?

Mo: Kaagraj... 

Pia2: Aur ye Kaagraj milenge kahan?

Mo: Yahin par... Bas hume unhe bulana hoga.

Pia2: Kaise?

Mo: Bas dekhti jao...

She too started chanting the Kaag Ahwaahan Mantra... And they both waited for Kaagraj to appear...

On the other hand, Nishant, Pia and Saavi were waiting anxiously with bated breaths for the Kaagraj to appear.

They were praying hard that the Mantra must have reached Kaagraj and he must have agreed to help them... And most importantly that they weren't late in summoning him...

But, why wasn't he there yet?? Surely it shouldn't take him long to reach there...

They were anxious... They were losing their hopes with each passing moment... After what seemed an eternity but was only a minute and a half in real, they heard the flapping of wings behind them... They turned around. Finally, Kaagraj had come in response to their summons...

Kaag: Mujhe yahan kyon bulaya hai?

Ni: Hume aapse Sarp Talvar ke baare main jaankaari chahiye.

Kaag: Uske baare main to Sarp Shastra main diya hua hai.

Pia: Haan... Par usme saari jaankaari nahi hai. Hume aapse thodi aur jaankaari chahiye.

Kaag: Kya janna chahte ho tum log?

Ni: Hume us khaas jagah ke baare main janna hai. Sarp Shastra main us jagah ka koi zikr nahi hai.

Kaag: Theek hai... Main sirf itna bata sakta hoon ki wo nishaan ek aisi jagah par prakat honge jo unchai par hogi aur jahan chaand ki sabse pehli kiran padegi... Iske alawa main kuch aur nahi bata sakta.

Ni: Dhanyavad...

(And the Kaagraj flew away leaving three perplexed people behind...)

On the other side, Mohona and Pia were waiting for Kaagraj to appear... They were getting desperate with each passing moment.

Finally, after some time they saw the Kaagraj approaching them...

Kaag: Tune mujhe kyon bulaya?

Mo: Mujhe us jagah ke baare main janna hai jahan par wo chaar nishaan aur wo Sarp Talvar prakat honge...

Kaag: Main tum dono ko kuch nahi bata sakta... Tune der kar di Mohona.

Pia2: Par kyon?

Kaag: Kyonki tum dono se pehle hi koi aur is jagah ke baare main mujhse pooch chuka hai.

Pia2: To?

Kaag: Aur main ye raaz ek baar main kisi ek ko hi bata sakta hoon... Mujhse vachan liya gaya tha ki kisi bhi yug main jab bhi aisa samay aayega ki ek Sarpika ko apne bure swaroop se ladna hoga, to main ye raaz sirf ek baar hi bata sakunga. Aur main apna vachan nahi tod sakta. Tumne mujhe bulane main thodi si der kar di...

(Saying this, he left that place...)

Back there, Nishant, Pia and Saavi were pondering over Kaagraj's words...

Sa: Dad, Kaagraj to bol kar chale gaye ki ek aisi jagah dhundho jahan par chaand ki sabse pehli kiran padegi... Ab hum us jagah ko kaise dhoondhenge?

Pia: Chaand purab se nikalta hai to zahir hai uski pehli kiran jis jagah par padegi, wo bhi purab disha main hi hogi... 

Ni: Aur wo jagah koi unchai wali jagah honi chahiye... Jaise koi pahadi ya phir kuch aur... 

Sa: Lekin Dad, aisi to bahut saari jagah hongi... Hum exact location ka pata kaise lagayenge?

And they started thinking furiously about all the possible places which could match the description given by Kaagraj... Suddenly, Pia spoke up.

Pia: Ek jagah hai Baba... Kaali Pahadi.

Ni: Arre haan... Purab disha main sabse unchi jagah yahi to hai. Chalo, hume jald se jald wahan pahunchna hoga...

And they left...

At that same time, Mohona and Pia were discussing about Kaagraj's words...

Pia2: Kaagraj ne to kuch bhi batane se mana kar diya... Ab hum us jagah tak kaise pahunchenge? (She turned towards Mohona and saw that she was thinking something and was smirking without any reason) Tum hans kyon rahi ho?

Mo: Kyonki Kaagraj ne bhale hi hume us jagah ke baare main kuch na bataya ho par us jagah tak pahunchne ka rasta zarur bata diya.

Pia2: Kya matlab?

Mo: Suna nahi Kaagraj ne kya kaha? Unhone bataya ki humse pehle koi aur unse us jagah ke baare main pooch chuka hai...

Pia2: Toh?

Mo: To ye... Ki zara socho. Humare alawa aise kaun hai jo us jagah tak pahunchne chahte hain?

Pia2: Wo teen Reevavanshi...

Mo: Haan... Aur ab hum Daayan Vriksh ki madad se us jagah tak pahunch sakte hain.

Pia2: Wo kaise? Hum pehle bhi Daayan Vriksh ki madad lene ki koshish kar chuke hain... Par tab koi fayda nahi hua tha.

Mo: Haan... Kyonki tab hum Daayan Vriksh se us jagah ke baare main pooch rahe the. Ab main Daayan Vriksh se un teen Reevavanshiyon ke baare main poochungi.

Saying this, she called the Daayan Vriksh and asked it to tell her where those three Reevavanshis had gone and to take them there... The roots of the Vriksh reached out and grabbed both of them and pulled them inside...

On the other side, the trio had reached Kaali Pahadi... They were frantically searching for those symbols or any smallest trace which could lead them to those symbols when they heard a sound behind them... They turned and were shocked. 

A voice spoke...

"Chalo, finally humari mulakaat ho hi gayi."

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update dear! 👏 You have taken care of all the minute details here and thankfully Piya is quite smart in your story. Plus, I loved how EP taunted Mo and her own alternate way to find the location. It's amazing!!! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Amazing update dear! 👏

Ah... Thank you so much.

(Although, to be honest I was not very impressed with this part...)

You have taken care of all the minute details here and thankfully Piya is quite smart in your story. Plus, I loved how EP taunted Mo and her own alternate way to find the location. It's amazing!!! 🤗

Well, I always focus on details... Besides, I can't stand stupidity (as you know very well)... So, be it the good side or the evil side, they have to use their brains. 

Thanks... Glad you liked this part. 😊

Ps. It's been quite a few days we discussed something... Are you free today??

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki awesome part!

Love the way Evil Piya taunted Mo, and that they were late.

Loved how Piya cracked the puzzle, be it Kaagraj, place. Also description and his vows were awesome.

Finally both teams facing each other, game on.

Great description.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nikki awesome part!

Is it really?? Thank you so much... 😊

Love the way Evil Piya taunted Mo, and that they were late.

Well, this had to be the case... Mo could have used the Daayan Vriksh to follow Team R but since she could control it, it would have been difficult for Pia to follow Mo through it.

Loved how Piya cracked the puzzle, be it Kaagraj, place. Also description and his vows were awesome.

Thanks... 🤗

Finally both teams facing each other, game on.

Great description.

Thank you once again... 😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I have some work today but I can still manage. What do you want to discuss about? Old episodes or current tracks?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I have some work today but I can still manage. What do you want to discuss about? Old episodes or current tracks?

Well, if you are following the current track then we might discuss that... As I did not get time to watch the old episodes these days owing to this disabled internet...

If you can manage then fine, else we can discuss tomorrow also if you are fine with that...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I took a leave from my Sanyas as I was curious to know whether our prediction would come true or not. Definitely enjoyed the jungle sequence and Ansh The Hulk. But again, crappy ending and from today's WU, Mo on her way. So resumed Sanyas. Wanted to discuss with you but you weren't present. Wanna talk about it? Then I'll make another thread.  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, I took a leave from my Sanyas as I was curious to know whether our prediction would come true or not. Definitely enjoyed the jungle sequence and Ansh The Hulk. But again, crappy ending and from today's WU, Mo on her way. So resumed Sanyas. Wanted to discuss with you but you weren't present. Wanna talk about it? Then I'll make another thread.  

Sure... But I will be back after half an hour as one of my friends is here... 

Assignments ka mamla hai na behen!! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Sure... But I will be back after half an hour as one of my friends is here... 

Assignments ka mamla hai na behen!! 

Sure! No problem. Study comes first. 

When you are free, comment in this thread. I'll join you later. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5138271