Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Agree with everyone, the show keeps on bringing social messages albeit very subtley, the molestation by family member, the hectic life of doctors, the prejudice of society towards specially abled, the misuse of power and property and now this.                                              So, Yogi was saving the day for doctors, some people were recording when he was beating the other party, so, in this digital media world I think Yogi video will be trending🀣a specially abled guys saving/helping doctors (usually it is the other way round)πŸ˜† Not to forget we will have so many Yari scenes😳

@ bold so true yaar.. I totally agree with you on this. They are introducing social issues in so subtle and simple manner without any shoo shaa n melodrama .. Thats why we are feeling connected to the content and the show..

Apna yogi social and digital media pe trend karega..🀣

This would be Yogi bann gaya hero.. The savior of the saviors I mean doctors.πŸ˜†

Yup we will definitely get more YAri scenes..

Haaye 🀩 I am still not getting over that Yogi calling himself as Pari’s boyfriend and that hug.. those expressions on yogi’s face were so cute..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago