Posted: 4 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqTARuy4V-8

@dusk2dawn ...It's entirely different reason for fight... 

😅😅

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing dear..

We both were thinking something else and here the reason for the fight is totally different..😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Thanks for sharing dear..

We both were thinking something else and here the reason for the fight is totally different..😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Yaaa.. Popat hoga dono ka .. 😂

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Yaaa.. Popat hoga dono ka .. 😂

🤣

Whatever reason it would be.. but We all want some more YAri moments..

Pari tending to Yogi’s wounds and asking him that ‘ tu kyun lada unn logon se? Agar tujhe kuch ho jaata toh? ‘ 🤣🤣 so damn cliche 70s-80s bollywood dialogues..🤣

🤣

Whatever reason it would be.. but We all want some more YAri moments..

Pari tending to Yogi’s wounds and asking him that ‘ tu kyun lada unn logon se? Agar tujhe kuch ho jaata toh? ‘ 🤣🤣 so damn cliche 70s-80s bollywood dialogues..🤣

Cliche hai..but true going to enjoy it....Background music bhi play hoga sayad... 

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Cliche hai..but true going to enjoy it....Background music bhi play hoga sayad... 

I love IIM background music. And that song too ‘ek chup main , ek chup tum.’ 

Sorry maarna mat agar lyrics bhul gayi and gadbad ki toh..

But abhi toh kuch naya song laana padega naah YAri ke liye.

Yogi -  ‘ tu bolti rahe, main sunta rahoon’ ..

n Pari’s lines woud be - ‘ tere ishaaron ko , main samajhti rahoon’.😆

In this video reporter is asking Pari i mean Debattama something like - ‘thappad to Pari ne maar diya hai ab uska reaction kya hoga.. ‘

n her answering that - ‘Reaction toh bahut bada hoga but abhi idhar ek twist hai jo main aapko nahi bataungi..’

So probably Pari Slapped Yogi because of that him calling her boyfriend reason. N the twist would be Yogi comes as a savior for Pari in this upcoming fight. ( totally my brain’s speculation, don’t hit me with jutaas and chappals.)

In this video reporter is asking Pari i mean Debattama something like - ‘thappad to Pari ne maar diya hai ab uska reaction kya hoga.. ‘

n her answering that - ‘Reaction toh bahut bada hoga but abhi idhar ek twist hai jo main aapko nahi bataungi..’

So probably Pari Slapped Yogi because of that him calling her boyfriend reason. N the twist would be Yogi comes as a savior for Pari in this upcoming fight. ( totally my brain’s speculation, don’t hit me with jutaas and chappals.)

Actually when Pari talked about the thappad at the very end of the BTS segment she is slapping a guy wearing a black shirt then this same guy pushes her violently and then is hurting her hand with the wound. I guess at that moment Yogi will come to the hospital and see the chaos scene.....Let's see

I'm expecting some lovey dovey moments between YaRi, Pari taking care of our hero Yogi.

This show actually has more medical scenes than those hindi medical daily soaps. 🥱

Originally posted by rishani77

Actually when Pari talked about the thappad at the very end of the BTS segment she is slapping a guy wearing a black shirt then this same guy pushes her violently and then is hurting her hand with the wound. I guess at that moment Yogi will come to the hospital and see the chaos scene.....Let's see

I'm expecting some lovey dovey moments between YaRi, Pari taking care of our hero Yogi.

This show actually has more medical scenes than those hindi medical daily soaps. 🥱

Oops my bad in understanding as I have seen the video in hurry..😂🤣🤣

YAri lovey dovey scenes are must now.. not the romantic types so filmy kinda. But just caring for each other and understanding each other and accepting each other with the flaws.. 😍🥰As love is too soon. How can they fall in love in just 15-20 episodes.. so fast forward..😂🤣

Abhi toh pari ki family story baaki hai.. as she has never shown her pain to anyone . Not even Yogi . after yesterday’s episode Pari ki mom na aa dhamke chawri bazaar mein..😂🤣🤣

N true this series has much more medical scenes than other ITV medical soaps. 🤣as other soaps are having more OTT drama n politics rather than any medical things n treating patients..🤣

P.S . Forgot to mention they are weaving the storyline along with the social issues too.. this patient relatives beating doctors n medical staff n doctor’s n medical staff going on strikes is an issue going on around in our society.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Agree with everyone, the show keeps on bringing social messages albeit very subtley, the molestation by family member, the hectic life of doctors, the prejudice of society towards specially abled, the misuse of power and property and now this.                                              So, Yogi was saving the day for doctors, some people were recording when he was beating the other party, so, in this digital media world I think Yogi video will be trending🤣a specially abled guys saving/helping doctors (usually it is the other way round)😆 Not to forget we will have so many Yari scenes😳

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago