Love...Can you define it? - A PraNbir Fanfiction.

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hi everyone, I want to write a Fanfic on Prachi and Ranbir of Kumkum Bhagya. If anyone kindly encourages me, then I will do it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MISTInew

hi everyone, I want to write a Fanfic on Prachi and Ranbir of Kumkum Bhagya. If anyone kindly encourages me, then I will do it.

yes plz plz really need it

startling86 thumbnail

😍Yes please do write... would love to read it 😍

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes please. They are really interesting to watch and the way their feelings are growing is fantastic 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Prachi Mehra- 24 year old, completed her studies in Ohio. Returning Mumbai after 6 years. Young, kind hearted, loves her sister Rhea more than anything.

Ranbir Kohli -  Prachi's childhood friend. They are neighbours in Mumbai. Rhea's crush. A young businessman. Handsome, stylish.

Rhea Mehra- Arrogant, self centred twin sister of Prachi.

Sahana- Best friend of Prachi Mehra.

Aryan- Disha and Purab's son. Nick name Sunny. Loves his sisters a lot. Argues with Sahana whenever they meet. πŸ˜†

Abhishek and Pragya Mehra - Rhea and Prachi's Parents.

Vikram and Pallavi Kohli - Ranbir's parents.

Priyanka and Rishi in their respective roles.

Sarita, Rishi and Sahana stay with the Mehras.

Please review and reply. By the way, I am Misti.

I will post the first chapter soon ...

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MISTInew

Prachi Mehra- 24 year old, completed her studies in Ohio. Returning Mumbai after 6 years. Young, kind hearted, loves her sister Rhea more than anything.

Ranbir Kohli -  Prachi's childhood friend. They are neighbours in Mumbai. Rhea's crush. A young businessman. Handsome, stylish.

Rhea Mehra- Arrogant, self centred twin sister of Prachi.

Sahana- Best friend of Prachi Mehra.

Aryan- Disha and Purab's son. Nick name Sunny. Loves his sisters a lot. Argues with Sahana whenever they meet. πŸ˜†

Abhishek and Pragya Mehra - Rhea and Prachi's Parents.

Vikram and Pallavi Kohli - Ranbir's parents.

Priyanka and Rishi in their respective roles.

Sarita, Rishi and Sahana stay with the Mehras.

Please review and reply. By the way, I am Misti.

I will post the first chapter soon ...

Please start⭐️

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ok new thing is abhigya lives with their daughters. Prachi is same nd rhea also same as in KKB. Aryan as disha purab son, sunny wow. Post the update soon. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

PART ONE

Beta, khale! Teri tabiyat theek nhi hai! said his Dadi,  running after him.

Ranbir, like a 5 year old kid, began whinning, No Dadi. I will not eat. Aap toh janti ho, mujhe khichdi pasand nhi.( FACEPALM)

Beta ek chammach kha le, warna tu theeek kaise hoga aur ladkiyon se flirt kaise karega? (hehe, smart Dadi.)🀣

Pallavi came and sat beside her son, on the sofa. She took the bowl from her sasuma and fed him. 

Mom, this is not fair. Dadi always hits me on my weakest point! said Ranbir, putting his hands on his chest.πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Chal natak matt kar. said Pallavi, giving him water.

Rhea came there with a gloomy face. (ladki kab smile karena seekhegi?)

What happened, Rhea? Why are you so sad? asked Dadi.

Prachi is coming home today evening. Everyone is talking about her only. No one thinks about me!!! Its true I am missing my twin sister, but she is getting more importance!

Ranbir- Toh yeh acchi baat hai na! ( OYE HOYE, someone is waiting for you, Prachi.πŸ˜†)

Prachi just unplugged her earphones on when she heard snores coming from her right side.

Her co passenger, a young man, was sleeping keeping a book on his face.( how funny,πŸ˜†)

Prachi couldn't stop herself from giggling.

The man removed the book from his face and said, What is the reason to laugh at me, miss?(oh.. so you woke up?) πŸ˜Ž

Sid, I was just... by the way, you looked to funny!!! She burst out in laughter.

YES, PRACHI KNOWS THE MAN. HE IS SIDDHARTH, SIDDHARTH KHANNA, PRACHI'S COLLEGE MATE. HIS HOUSE IS ALSO IN MUMBAI. IN FACT, THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS. BOTH ARE THE TOPPERS OF THEIR BATCH. πŸ˜Š

THEY SHARE A UNIQUE BOND. THEY USED TO STICK TOGETHER IN COLLEGE AND EVERYONE USED TO MISTAKENLY THINK THEM AS A COUPLE.

Accha Prachi, will you not miss me, Yaar?

I will, Buddhu. But I know you will not miss me. She smirked.

How are you sure?

Well, many girls are waitiing for you in Mumbai. You will surely be busy with them!!!πŸ˜‰

IMAGINE KINSHUK VAIDYA AS SIDDHARTH KHANNA.

END OF PART ONE.

MishtiNew thumbnail

[QUOTE=MISTInew]

PART ONE

Beta, khale! Teri tabiyat theek nhi hai! said his Dadi,  running after him.

Ranbir, like a 5 year old kid, began whinning, No Dadi. I will not eat. Aap toh janti ho, mujhe khichdi pasand nhi.( FACEPALM)

Beta ek chammach kha le, warna tu theeek kaise hoga aur ladkiyon se flirt kaise karega? (hehe, smart Dadi.)🀣

Pallavi came and sat beside her son, on the sofa. She took the bowl from her sasuma and fed him. 

Mom, this is not fair. Dadi always hits me on my weakest point! said Ranbir, putting his hands on his chest.πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Chal natak matt kar. said Pallavi, giving him water.

Rhea came there with a gloomy face. (ladki kab smile karena seekhegi?)

What happened, Rhea? Why are you so sad? asked Dadi.

Prachi is coming home today evening. Everyone is talking about her only. No one thinks about me!!! Its true I am missing my twin sister, but she is getting more importance!

Ranbir- Toh yeh acchi baat hai na! ( OYE HOYE, someone is waiting for you, Prachi.πŸ˜†)

Prachi just unplugged her earphones on when she heard snores coming from her right side.

Her co passenger, a young man, was sleeping keeping a book on his face.( how funny,πŸ˜†)

Prachi couldn't stop herself from giggling.

The man removed the book from his face and said, What is the reason to laugh at me, miss?(oh.. so you woke up?) πŸ˜Ž

Sid, I was just... by the way, you looked to funny!!! She burst out in laughter.

YES, PRACHI KNOWS THE MAN. HE IS SIDDHARTH, SIDDHARTH KHANNA, PRACHI'S COLLEGE MATE. HIS HOUSE IS ALSO IN MUMBAI. IN FACT, THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS. BOTH ARE THE TOPPERS OF THEIR BATCH. πŸ˜Š

THEY SHARE A UNIQUE BOND. THEY USED TO STICK TOGETHER IN COLLEGE AND EVERYONE USED TO MISTAKENLY THINK THEM AS A COUPLE.

Accha Prachi, will you not miss me, Yaar?

I will, Buddhu. But I know you will not miss me. She smirked.

How are you sure?

Well, many girls are waitiing for you in Mumbai. You will surely be busy with them!!!πŸ˜‰

IMAGINE KINSHUK VAIDYA AS SIDDHARTH KHANNA.

END OF PART ONE.

please review my post. reply soon.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow niceπŸ‘. Please continue it