Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ok Hrithik, happy that you are happy. Now get your girl Katrina and get out of your hermit phase. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Ok Hrithik, happy that you are happy. Now get your girl Katrina and get out of your hermit phase. 

Not happening anytime soon :( she's clearly dating Vicky and Hrithik doesn't seem like he's gonna date anyone soon after the trauma Kangu gave him. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Not happening anytime soon :( she's clearly dating Vicky and Hrithik doesn't seem like he's gonna date anyone soon after the trauma Kangu gave him. 

I know, I’m just joking. I just hope Vicky doesn’t end up being Ranbir 2.0. Her life, her choice. 

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks good.. love the dancing. But is he always wearing a baseball cap in every public appearance? 

I am no fan of him but with what he was put through the last couple of years, its really so satisfying to see him happy and smiling like this....😭

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

Looks good.. love the dancing. But is he always wearing a baseball cap in every public appearance? 

Tell me about it. I want to burn his whole cap wardrobe 😡

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Apun ko active thread yahich dikhrela hai Hrithik aashiqui ka. Apun socha yeh article share kar daalata hai idharich: 

https://nypost.com/2019/11/09/queens-man-who-slaughtered-wife-was-jealous-of-bollywood-hunk-hrithik-roshan/

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Apun ko active thread yahich dikhrela hai Hrithik aashiqui ka. Apun socha yeh article share kar daalata hai idharich: 

https://nypost.com/2019/11/09/queens-man-who-slaughtered-wife-was-jealous-of-bollywood-hunk-hrithik-roshan/

Saw this in the morning. What the actual fcuk?! This man is sick!