Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neutral1

The thing that I liked the most is when Paras explained to Hindustani Bhau after his speech that Sana is young and that’s the reason why she’s behaving like that. I like that he understood Sana better whereas Siddharth and Asim were too busy bashing her and judging her. I expected Siddharth to be a little bit mature

Sorry to say but she is clearly not behaving such because of immaturity.. she is clearly playing game and dirty game... 

Paras is explaining because she is in Paras side now and not with Sid... 

Originally posted by: nemesis12

This!! I dont like Paras though, he’s too tedha lol but playing perfect game. However, I have always noticed that he genuinely cares abt Mahira and Sana.. I’m not talking in romantic way though. He call sana gadhi and what not, but all on her face... I have never really seen him talk shit behind her back. 

Uhhhh paras has said a lot of stuff behind her back...back when she was with shukla

Originally posted by: hmjustwatching

That's true but I think she's being immature and doesn't realize the impact of her words. I still believe that she has loyalty left towards Sid and she would choose him over Paras as long as Sid is willing to accept her back. 

Yeah she majorly messed up by leaving the group but I also understand that seeing Himanshi made her leave. It takes two people to make or break a relationship/friendship.  

She said paras was her love to annoy sid. She 100% doesn’t mean it. She’s just immature and wants to hurt sid because he hurt her

sweetheart14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even Sana's parents want her to be with shukla and his group and stay away from Paras and  Mahira 😃

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetheart14

Even Sana's parents want her to be with shukla and his group and stay away from Paras and  Mahira smiley4

Jidhar wajaan udhar bhajaan 😆

Edited by BBfan24x7 - 4 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't want this girl 😡near to sid

Neutral1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Sorry to say but she is clearly not behaving such because of immaturity.. she is clearly playing game and dirty game... 

Paras is explaining because she is in Paras side now and not with Sid... 

Everybody is playing a game in that house not just Sana because everyone has an agenda so Sana isn’t the only one guilty. 

And Sana clearly switched because Himanshi became part of that group now and Himanshi doesn’t want to speak to her.