WKW - Salman going to fix things between Sid and Sana?

Poll Question :

Will Sana and Sid be friends again?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it just me but from the promo it seems like Salman is going to try and fix things between Sid and Sana....

This may be an unpopular opinion but I like Sana without Sid. 

Also even if they become friends do you think they will be able to return to how their friendship once was? 

Read it in the updates that Sana declared Paras as her love. She is so immature. She thinks by doing all this Sid Uske peeche aayga.  Does she have any loyalty left. I used to like her but kya ladki hai ye. 

Sana reminds of Sonali Raut. Unfortunately she was also my fav in season 8 and all she did was Gautam Upen the whole season. Kahi koi loyalty Nahi. People saw thru her game and by the end of the season she was exposed completely. Still remember how both Gautam and Upen humiliated her . 

Originally posted by TheSmurfs

Read it in the updates that Sana declared Paras as her love. She is so immature. She thinks by doing all this Sid Uske peeche aayga.  Does she have any loyalty left. I used to like her but kya ladki hai ye. 

That's true but I think she's being immature and doesn't realize the impact of her words. I still believe that she has loyalty left towards Sid and she would choose him over Paras as long as Sid is willing to accept her back. 

Yeah she majorly messed up by leaving the group but I also understand that seeing Himanshi made her leave. It takes two people to make or break a relationship/friendship.  

Originally posted by hmjustwatching

That's true but I think she's being immature and doesn't realize the impact of her words. I still believe that she has loyalty left towards Sid and she would choose him over Paras as long as Sid is willing to accept her back. 

Yeah she majorly messed up by leaving the group but I also understand that seeing Himanshi made her leave. It takes two people to make or break a relationship/friendship.  

The thing that I liked the most is when Paras explained to Hindustani Bhau after his speech that Sana is young and that’s the reason why she’s behaving like that. I like that he understood Sana better whereas Siddharth and Asim were too busy bashing her and judging her. I expected Siddharth to be a little bit mature

I used to like Sana...but she is a thali ka baingan...kabhi idhar ..kabhi udhar..can't be trusted.

Originally posted by Neutral1

The thing that I liked the most is when Paras explained to Hindustani Bhau after his speech that Sana is young and that’s the reason why she’s behaving like that. I like that he understood Sana better whereas Siddharth and Asim were too busy bashing her and judging her. I expected Siddharth to be a little bit mature

This!! I dont like Paras though, he’s too tedha lol but playing perfect game. However, I have always noticed that he genuinely cares abt Mahira and Sana.. I’m not talking in romantic way though. He call sana gadhi and what not, but all on her face... I have never really seen him talk shit behind her back. 

Edited by nemesis12 - 4 years ago

Coming back to this topic. I dont think they should patch up. Shukla is never going to trust her and Sana is too unpredictable... she gets bored easily staying in the same company and Shukla is never gonna be ok with her hanging out with his enemies. 

Although, even if he cant trust her, he should at least talk to her every now and then. Otherwise she’s gonna keep doing annoying things to grab his attention lol and OTT Sana annoy me

Originally posted by Neutral1

I agree with you...Paras let's her make her choices unlike Sid. Yeah he's tends to talk against Sid and that's where Sana should use her brain and differentiate between whats wrong or right for her. 

It's like what I said I'm liking this weeks Sana more (without the crying). She's standing up for herself and making her choices without Sid constantly breathing down her neck. People are having a hard time accepting her because they're so used to the image they have of her. Which is completely unfair because people change and circumstances change everyday but we expect people on TV to stay the same everyday.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I used to like Sana...but she is a thali ka baingan...kabhi idhar ..kabhi udhar..can't be trusted.

Man that's immature. She's growing and changing everyday JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD. So just like us she should have the right to make choices and change her mind as well. Imagine if we had to stay with the same friends or the same job for the rest of our lives...there's no fun in that. As humans we are meant to change our minds and let's stop judging others for the same things we do. 

As for loyalty, you know that she's crazy loyal to Sid even though she's in a different group. She can be supportive of her friends without being in their group.