br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ya i Agree .. with all Buddy..

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Have you watched any other Gul Khan show? If I have to recommend a good Gul Khan show to you, it would be Qubool Hain. That's the most logical wholesome one with both leads being equal in all respects. That's the best! She rehashes the same things everywhere. But QH was different. The FL has a backbone, is hilarious and does not take shit and Asad is like one of the best MLs on ITV ever..infact Asad has been top of my list..but Aman is getting close to toppling him down. ðŸ˜† Best part,the story is amazing for a whole year. Then obviously everything comes down but QH was brilliant. 

The FL there Zoya was obsessed with ML Asad's six packs. Called him Jahapanah six packs lmao ðŸ˜† Asad-Zoya were really the IT couple of ITV once upon a time. 

Now I get it that VSC eyebrow movement resembles to whom.. It's just like FK in khubsurat.... But I just love VSC expressions changes according to the dialogues it's so flawless... I have seen him in his other shows he is brilliant I loved his acting in negative role as well.... 

Oh thanks for cherishing QH.... I was crazy about that show in fact I just go crazy on Asst all of gul shows.... Even this show got me so easily.... 

I just love how Gul manages to get some typical words which FL utter them almost all time... Like allah knows best... 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

No, I'm new to ITV itself, I haven't watched any Gul show yet. I've faint memories of probably IPKKND, when Mom used to watch it.

I dunno if I'll manage itna lamba show. But okay, that's on my list. But pehle I'll finish off ZGH cause I've heard too much about it already.😆

Oh no. Don't watch the entire QH. Just the first year till the leads get together. Then it turns into absolute shit ðŸ˜† But yes,pehle ZGH!