Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Listen,now that you know of his existence quickly binge watch Zindagi Gulzar Hain! 😆 Zaroon-Kashaf will make you rethink love. 

Where can I get the episodes of ZGH? It's on my to do list since forever 😆

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Listen,now that you know of his existence quickly binge watch Zindagi Gulzar Hain! 😆 Zaroon-Kashaf will make you rethink love. 

Thanks for the recommendation. I was about to ask for the same. 😊

Binge watch is not possible this weekend. Got exams! But surely next week and will share my 2 cents on the VSC-FK similarity part.  But for now , just by looking at the pictures, I can say that this Fawad guy is impressive! 👍🏼

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

It's okay, better late than never!😉

Yeah! right on! 😎

Now I am wondering how I lived this long without knowing them! 🤣

Edited by VSCFan - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Where can I get the episodes of ZGH? It's on my to do list since forever 😆

Its on Netflix last time I checked. But I think you will find it on YouTube too. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh is it? I'm not well aware about the cliches of ITV so dunno. Yet catching up on all trade tricks 😆

Filhaal yeh toh mujhe pasand hai 

Have you watched any other Gul Khan show? If I have to recommend a good Gul Khan show to you, it would be Qubool Hain. That's the most logical wholesome one with both leads being equal in all respects. That's the best! She rehashes the same things everywhere. But QH was different. The FL has a backbone, is hilarious and does not take shit and Asad is like one of the best MLs on ITV ever..infact Asad has been top of my list..but Aman is getting close to toppling him down. 😆 Best part,the story is amazing for a whole year. Then obviously everything comes down but QH was brilliant. 

The FL there Zoya was obsessed with ML Asad's six packs. Called him Jahapanah six packs lmao 😆 Asad-Zoya were really the IT couple of ITV once upon a time. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You said it, someone from my family had also remarked the same! 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Have you watched any other Gul Khan show? If I have to recommend a good Gul Khan show to you, it would be Qubool Hain. That's the most logical wholesome one with both leads being equal in all respects. That's the best! She rehashes the same things everywhere. But QH was different. The FL has a backbone, is hilarious and does not take shit and Asad is like one of the best MLs on ITV ever..infact Asad has been top of my list..but Aman is getting close to toppling him down. 😆 Best part,the story is amazing for a whole year. Then obviously everything comes down but QH was brilliant. 

The FL there Zoya was obsessed with ML Asad's six packs. Called him Jahapanah six packs lmao 😆 Asad-Zoya were really the IT couple of ITV once upon a time. 

No, I'm new to ITV itself, I haven't watched any Gul show yet. I've faint memories of probably IPKKND, when Mom used to watch it.

I dunno if I'll manage itna lamba show. But okay, that's on my list. But pehle I'll finish off ZGH cause I've heard too much about it already.😆

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail

I also feel similarity in Fawad and VCS...eyes very..similar...acting also i feel lots...match...

Like the show very much... I like lots GulK show...my most fev Geet...then IPKKND-1....then Isquebaaz-1

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

No, I'm new to ITV itself, I haven't watched any Gul show yet. I've faint memories of probably IPKKND, when Mom used to watch it.

I dunno if I'll manage itna lamba show. But okay, that's on my list. But pehle I'll finish off ZGH cause I've heard too much about it already.😆

ZGH is ah-mazhing 

Hi Mahi😳

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

ZGH is ah-mazhing 

Hi Mahi😳

Haan aaphi ke muh se suna hai😆

Hi Octo!