Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

I am 100 percent sure Rohit knows about Mahesh.

I guess only you and I have that much faith in Rohit - aur hum dono ko woh muh ke bal girane wala hain. ðŸ¤£

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

I guess only you and I have that much faith in Rohit - aur hum dono ko woh muh ke bal girane wala hain. ðŸ¤£

Nahi yaar I am sure he has his doubts on Mahesh. 

But Hain I hope we don’t fall on our face 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Nahi yaar I am sure he has his doubts on Mahesh. 

But Hain I hope we don’t fall on our face 

Let's post a poll 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Let's post a poll 

Okie let me do it

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nowadays they are cutting whole scenes or what?? There was a scene in haldi as shown in segments where Rohit is wearing blue sherwani and most probably that was a media interaction scene as per SBS..They said Sona was happy as Rohit answered all questions very smoothly..Pura scene cut kardiya??🙄 Yesterday also there was a bts pic of Rohit wearing apron and cooking in kitchen.Cut woh bhi..Acha khasa wedding promo shoot kiya uska bhi koi ata pata nehi..

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

Nowadays they are cutting whole scenes or what?? There was a scene in haldi as shown in segments where Rohit is wearing blue sherwani and most probably that was a media interaction scene as per SBS..They said Sona was happy as Rohit answered all questions very smoothly..Pura scene cut kardiya??🙄 Yesterday also there was a bts pic of Rohit wearing apron and cooking in kitchen.Cut woh bhi..Acha khasa wedding promo shoot kiya uska bhi koi ata pata nehi..

Are you serious?! Can't they cut a minute of stare from mahesh, a minute of whining from Raima and a minute of conspiracy face from siyappa and show us Ronakshi unedited. Let them know what gives them trps.

Edited by armaanasya - 4 years ago
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanasya

Are you serious?! Can't they cut a minute of flare from mahesh, a minute of whining from Raima and a minute of conspiracy face from siyappa and show us Ronakshi unedited. Let them know what gives them trps.

you should see the SBS segment T.. Handsome lagraha ta kvg us blue sherwani mein..Voiceover said ki yeh scene thi..Acha khasa scene kat diya🤷 Siyappa Ka pura shakal kyu nehi kat dete??😖 Raima aur Mahesh ka woh faltu ka bg 5min tak bajta rehta hain..

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

you should see the SBS segment T.. Handsome lagraha ta kvg us blue sherwani mein..Voiceover said ki yeh scene thi..Acha khasa scene kat diya🤷 Siyappa Ka pura shakal kyu nehi kat dete??😖 Raima aur Mahesh ka woh faltu ka bg 5min tak bajta rehta hain..

Exactly re. Aisa bhi nahi ki there is development in story more than 1 minute in each of their scenes. Most of the time is just staring with bg music.

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can anybody confirm that the bridal saree worn by Sona is same as what Mahesh brought for Parvati the one which is in his hand.. I think it is same but I just want a confirmation.. I don't know how to post screenshot but it is at 02.12.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the new thread

Saw the episode now...what on earth was raima blabbering.....she refuses to accept that rohit is in love with sona