Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates And Daily Discussions Thread # 6

Posted: 4 years ago

matrimonio-immagine-animata-0017matrimonio-immagine-animata-0017matrimonio-immagine-animata-0017matrimonio-immagine-animata-0017matrimonio-immagine-animata-0017

matrimonio-immagine-animata-0031

Mon-Wed-Fri Updater Alujna 21

Tue-Thus Updater Legilimens

smiley10smiley10Hope This Thread Also Will Be As Successful As The Previous One And 

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

NOTE:

Do not attempt to give daily updates (Snippets of the whole show) until and unless you are asked to do so by original updaters (Alujna21 and Legilimens) 

Link to the previous WU and Discussion Threads.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5097681 # 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5112724# 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5116429 #3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5119299 # 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5124206 # 5

matrimonio-immagine-animata-0031

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

RES.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

Index

11th November 2019,Monday- Page 70

12th November 2019, Tuesday- Page 74

Edited by Legilimens - 4 years ago

I have a "QUESTION" Hope few of you will answer me.

If ever the swapping of the bride thing happens after the wedding what will Raima tell the family what will she tell Rohit??

Will she thank her new mom Siyappa in front of everybody???

Will Raima say that Rohit belongs to her so she decided to give him to sonakshi then again a fine day she decided to snatch him??

Is she Veena that Rohit belongs to her?? As a son.

Is she the "EX WIFE"(There's a difference between wife and girlfriend) that Rohit belongs to her???

Then what's her power in all that?? She was the ex GF now the man does want her....

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I have a "QUESTION" Hope few of you will answer me.

If ever the swapping of the bride thing happens after the wedding what will Raima tell the family what will she tell Rohit??

Will she thank her new mom Siyappa in front of everybody???

Will Raima say that Rohit belongs to her so she decided to give him to sonakshi then again a fine day she decided to snatch him??

Is she Veena that Rohit belongs to her?? As a son.

Is she the "EX WIFE"(There's a difference between wife and girlfriend) that Rohit belongs to her???

Then what's her power in all that?? She was the ex GF now the man does want her....

Raima herself doesn't have answer to any of the above question you asked anju..Siyappa poisoned her mind to such an extent that she has lost all her thinking power.. She is still thinking that Rohit loves her and all this belongs to hers. She thinks Sona has just used her all this while.. Therefore she want him back.. She is in her own la la land..Fault to makers ka hain. Ex lover se obsessed lover bana diya..  Nonsense 😒 

P. S. Thank you for the thread.. The picture is just looking awsome  it's luking like their wedding thread

Edited by roshni_az - 4 years ago

Originally posted by roshni_az

Raima herself doesn't have answer to any of the above question you asked anju..Siyappa poisoned her mind to such an extent that she has lost all her thinking power.. She is still thinking that Rohit loves her and all this belongs to hers. She thinks Sona has just used her all this while.. Therefore she want him back.. She is in her own la la land..Fault to makers ka hain. Ex lover se obsessed lover bana diya..  Nonsense 😒 

P. S. Thank you for the thread.. The picture is just looking awsome  it's luking like their wedding thread

Rosh I used to like Raima because if she was Rohit's first GF definitely after returning back from coma her behaviour towards Rohit was something expected and normal...

But Raima paying heed to Siyappa that much is really a pain watching she was the same girl who understood that Rohit moved on and I started appreciating her more for being a girl with dignity she was not begging for a man to love her by hook or by crook but she was like those girl who's in peace with herself the man who will love her will be her true love will be her true companion throughout her whole life but what CV'S did they turned her into a negative character.

You are welcome, Rosh.❤️

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Rosh I used to like Raima because if she was Rohit's first GF definitely after returning back from coma her behaviour towards Rohit was something expected and normal...

But Raima paying heed to Siyappa that much is really a pain watching she was the same girl who understood that Rohit moved on and I started appreciating her more for being a girl with dignity she was not begging for a man to love her by hook or by crook but she was like those girl who's in peace with herself the man who will love her will be her true love will be her true companion throughout her whole life but what CV'S did they turned her into a negative character.

You are welcome, Rosh.❤️

exactly same for me. But itv hain. We expected too much I guess

Thanks anju for the thread 🤗 

I am 100 percent sure Rohit knows about Mahesh.

The wedding bells and the 'just married' is amazing.. Thanks for the thread..