AnuPre/ParIcaAT#156- Ik Mulaqaat Mein, Baat Hi Baat Mein - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

next pls  

koi jayo

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

His anger and her goofiness ❤️ acchi hy Jodi 😆

#mysheep. 

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Sonia you don't understand what all baby brings to this already doomed show. You guys will understand why I am sulking when you finally see baby😆

Abhiya i understand it all. And whr do u see baby finding its place in this mess? I want to see anupre bonding over baby but leap nahi chahiye mujhe bhi... And i dont think they ll be ready to age. Ekta wud knw it too... So i doubt this baby will survive.

By the time, nxt baby ki taiyari hogi, by then the story will run its course too. And i guess parica will move to better pastures. 

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Abhiya i understand it all. And whr do u see baby finding its place in this mess? I want to see anupre bonding over baby but leap nahi chahiye mujhe bhi... And i dont think they ll be ready to age. Ekta wud knw it too... So i doubt this baby will survive.

By the time, nxt baby ki taiyari hogi, by then the story will run its course too. And i guess parica will move to better pastures. 

Hein ? 

Baby track is messy, anupre having MU and bonding over their baby will not be good Sonia. It's not at all good for anupre.