Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

It did look deliberate as the way he grabbed it with full force from behind is not so normal in this task. You need to grab sacks without hurting the other person but here it looked like he was taking some revenge. The way these contestants are behaving as if their life is dependent on it and using full force to grab sacks that anyone can get hurt. He also did notice she fell but cared a damn. 

I agree , Though i don't feel it's revenge. More like, he loses his sense during tasks and becomes a bull in china shop. It was sad that the "asli mard" didn't have the balls to apologise, instead was gloating away

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly it wasn't deliberate, this is a normal theme in bigg boss in physical related tasks they give, it's happened in previous seasons there is always some accident or physical thing involved. That happens in tasks, just like the previous contestant Sid is very into tasks he has a tunnel vision going and is playing to win. If Bigg boss or girls have an issue then they should not give such tasks give light tasks, because this will keep happening it's a normal thing.  But everyone likes to blow out of proprtions

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"loses his sense".I doubt if he has any sense or etiquette.His belief  is he is superior to everyone else and run down anyone who stands upto him.

Originally posted by: cory

Exactly it wasn't deliberate, this is a normal theme in bigg boss in physical related tasks they give, it's happened in previous seasons there is always some accident or physical thing involved. That happens in tasks, just like the previous contestant Sid is very into tasks he has a tunnel vision going and is playing to win. If Bigg boss or girls have an issue then they should not give such tasks give light tasks, because this will keep happening it's a normal thing.  But everyone likes to blow out of proprtions

I think the reason why it was blown out of proportion was because of Sid 's unapologetic behaviour after pushing someone even if it's not deliberate.

If by mistake because of you someone gets hurt, won't you apologize. It's basic human nature. Instead he was gloating 

Originally posted by: panacea

"loses his sense".I doubt if he has any sense or etiquette.His belief  is he is superior to everyone else and run down anyone who stands upto him.

Lol🤣😄

That's a little blunt, but true ☑️

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

of course he didn't push her, he snatched the sack and she feel from his force. I just don't understand why she and paras keep saying he pushed her when she feel.

She didn't have to go and snatch from him, and he's a strong guy. I would give her sympathy but she totally overreacted, made ageist comments, and literally lied. And she did all of this on purpose Mahira Kaun knows she's irrelevent based on votes and needed to grab some spotlight.