Bigg Boss 13: Daily Discussion Thread - Nov 6, 2019 - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Chk out all new and unseen vdo pic here ( below link )  :  ( I am not posting much here, to avoid flood )

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5122422?pn=92#151733922

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakina3

No idea what happened between Tehseen and Asim. Why did Tehseen get like that? And then they’re sitting next to each other normal.

In the bedroom, all of Shuklapur sitting with Tehseen and praising him, Shukla even asking him to mimic Asim again. What? Then Asim comes in and just accepts their behaviour? I dunno, maybe the fight was over something minor.

Tehseen asked not to get footage of him and move away and Asim replied tere baap ka ghar nahi hai...which is what resulted in Tehseen going all bonkers πŸ˜†

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ssagat bhai off topic  aap aaj mandir gaye yaa nahiπŸ˜†

Aaj meri girlfriend ke saath church gaya tha. πŸ˜‰

Lord, please send bodyguards to help Mahira to dhobi pachad men of the house. Amen. πŸ˜Ž  

Lagta hai God ne meri baat sun ki. πŸ˜Š Devoleena is coming. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4kHsueBkWx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4kFYYyA3Fl/

Lagta hai ki Rashmi ka group kaafi badh gaya,.. San aabhi bhi udhar hai,.....

Bhau is sitting with  Arhaan, so he is Neutral ( a little towards Shukla group due to task,.. ) ,.... among Paras and shukla,...

Shukla has minority strength,........ IMO  He should not had lose Khesari who was neutral and mentally inclined to him, initially,....

Bhau is doing comic-clown-giri and  is not starting his on Sarkar raaj, what ppl had in mind and expectation,..

Image result for amitabh in sarkar

Failure of Bhau.

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Well i respect your pov πŸ€—..But I just hope Mahira leaves BB house this weekend  with Poonawala ...Bahut jyad free ka shelter mil gaya ...RRashmi was out due to her.. now she has to be out so rashmi can take her place ...

Mahira proved that she was better than Rashmi and Arti to stay in the house. 😊 

I find Arti and Rashmi more annoying than Mahira.   

After Rashmi left Arti got into form and got confidence and became accidental captain. πŸ˜²

Mahira has been rocking from day one.  ⭐️ 

She speaks her mind where needed not letting anyone walk over her from day one, not even from Paras.  πŸ˜Ž

P.S: Well i respect your pov (BOLD) is not require. I am cool, if you bash Mahira or anyone. πŸ˜Ž 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Mahira proved that she was better than Rashmi and Arti to stay in the house. 😊 

I find Arti and Rashmi more annoying than Mahira.   

After Rashmi left Arti got into form and got confidence and became accidental captain. πŸ˜²

Mahira has been rocking from day one.  ⭐️ 

She speaks her mind where needed not letting anyone walk over her from day one, not even from Paras.  πŸ˜Ž

P.S: Well i respect your pov (BOLD) is not require. I am cool, if you bash Mahira or anyone. πŸ˜Ž 

Speaking her mindπŸ˜† (..Just because u can scream shout and gali do and use women card and victim  ..) R U serious .???

.Openly lying to Salman on WKW ..pretending she does not remember what she has said , paras nahi rahta to mahira nahi rahti ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4j3X-jJs4a/

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Speaking her mindπŸ˜† (..Just because u can scream shout and gali do and use women card and victim  ..) R U serious .???

.Openly lying to Salman on WKW ..pretending she does not remember what she has said , paras nahi rahta to mahira nahi rahti ..

women card is BS narration of Shukla fans only. 

I only tried to defend Mahira by saying Shukla is using MALE card by showing his physical strength on her, after i saw women card accusation on Mahira. 

Mahira may look physically weak, but she came out looking stronger than Shukla in yesterday's fight.

There is a saying - 

It's not the size of the dog in the fightit's the size of the fight in the dog. πŸ˜Ž Mahira was looking stronger in the fight. πŸ˜Ž

Edited by spicysagar - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

women card is BS narration of Shukla fans only. 

I only tried to defend Mahira by saying Shukla is using MALE card by showing his physical strength on her. Mahira may look physically weak, but she came out looking stringer than Shukla in yesterday's fight.

There is a saying - 

It's not the size of the dog in the fightit's the size of the fight in the dog. πŸ˜Ž Mahira was looking stronger in the fight. πŸ˜Ž

I am not even a Shukla ka Fan...I am neutral ...But hate people like Rashmi Mahira Devoleena who wants equality but when it comes to physical tasks .. start using excuses like touch kiya , push kiya , etc etc 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago