Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cake cutting to mark the end of YHM with the boss lady Ekta along with DivAn. Tomorrow at 2:30 pm. 

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It will be dream come true for IshRa fan to see them again ...just too happy to listen this only...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› web series me haddiyon ki jagah bhi nahi hogi...πŸ˜‰

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes yes yes yes πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishradivanfan

Yes yes yes yes πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Not here at EKTA post in Instagram...

Go.now

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing anyone noticed AH is not there in cake cutting so it means she was not present on last day of shoot or her shoot already completed.waise fayda IshRa fan ka hi hai we got to see DivAn together otherwise someone must be seen hanging around someone.

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So we got the farewell we all wanted to see! I am very happy and now atleast people are relieved that DivAn didnt ditch the show to which they gave it all for past 6 years in its last leg! Lets now cut them some slack! Ekta present there was nice too, the team deserves it, YHM was/is and will be a pathbreaking show in terms of story telling ,it was way out of comfort zone for balaji and ekta, it was subtle, sensible ,minimalistic and in real zone and most importantly it didnt have kitchen politics which is balaji trademark so such a show lasted for 6 years is a huge achievement in itself and the cast deserved a grand farewell which i am glad they got in the presence of their Boss lady! So now does this mean its a wrap? And no more shoot from tomorrow? Also we would definitely love to see them both in alternate universe with fresh story and new concept!

NINALOGY thumbnail

Finally yhm ended. Definitely gonna miss it. Always loved ishra divan . They will remain my fav onscreen couple

I would love to see divan togather on another platform. Good luck to divanru and whole cast. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail