Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Phooti Kismat Hamari! ðŸ˜­

They didn't give any update when there were exciting tracks but now they are giving updates!!! Wah!!! ðŸ‘

Well, they basically never give detailed updates whenever there is anything interesting... But, yes they give updates at times... Bhasmika track was the first ever track jahan koi update nahi di thi except the Janmashtami celebrations... Besides that, they never gave details during the Navratri track last year except Pia's tandav... Then only one channel gave the update when Ansh kidnapped Pia... Then, I never saw any segment regarding the college trip...

I am not saying that they are giving updates at the wrong time but they are not giving correct information... I mean we all know K is doing all this so that V starts following the path of evil... And they are saying ki K is doing all this for that diamond? Waah!!!

Well, that diamond must be important otherwise Mo wouldn't have kept it hidden. Probably like the Trinetra Mani or Trikon Mani that Heera too yields power. Only in this case, it's evil power which is why Mo could hide it. What say? 

Well, Mo herself said that the diamond is very precious for her and if Nishant loses it, she won't spare him... Besides, it is basically her own eye. So, definitely it is very important... 

Can't say anything about it's powers though... But yes, it must have some powers...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Also, a sincere request... Mo, Ved especially you two and if possible then Nishant can also do it... Kindly go to the Pr and enquire about her full family... Pata nahi aage aur kaun kaun rishtedaar aa jaye inke... Kahin koi aur door ki Daayan behen, mausi ya bua na nikal aaye...

Pehle se prepared rahenge to hum logon ko bhi inhe avoid karne main aasani hogi...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Also, a sincere request... Mo, Ved especially you two and if possible then Nishant can also do it... Kindly go to the Pr and enquire about her full family... Pata nahi aage aur kaun kaun rishtedaar aa jaye inke... Kahin koi aur door ki Daayan behen, mausi ya bua na nikal aaye...

Pehle se prepared rahenge to hum logon ko bhi inhe avoid karne main aasani hogi...

I am eagerly waiting for Ansh's Nanu-papa to show up. ðŸ˜ˆ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I am eagerly waiting for Ansh's Nanu-papa to show up. ðŸ˜ˆ

Tabhi to unki ginti nahi ki, avoid karne walo ki list main...😈

I am fed up of all these Daayans... Agar Ansh ke Nanu Papa aa gaye to he will definitely be quite an interesting character... Par agar wo zinda hue to definitely insan to nahi honge, right? Kyonki agar insan honge to kabke swarg wasi ya narak wasi to ho hi chuke honge... Unless Pr married some sort of a creature, I doubt if we will ever get to see Ansh's Nanu Papa...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Tabhi to unki ginti nahi ki... I am fed up of all these Daayans... Agar Ansh ke Nanu Papa aa gaye to he will definitely be quite an interesting character... Par honge to wo koi insan hi, nahi? Aur agar insan honge to kabke swarg wasi ya narak wasi to ho hi chuke honge... Unless Pr married some other creature...

You never know ðŸ˜ˆ. Bhaisa ka beti Dola ki adopted beti kaise ban gayi, aaj tak samajh nahi aya! 

Aab yeh koi GAP ho ya Baa ki rishtedar as in age wise, ðŸĪŠ Nanu papa ki entry to banta Hain.

Piya ki Dadi ko dekh li. Dono bua ko dekh li. Bhai ki darshan hota to accha lagta.

Par MoVed dono ki papa ki entry to honi hi chahiye. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You never know ðŸ˜ˆ. Bhaisa ka beti Dola ki adopted beti kaise ban gayi, aaj tak samajh nahi aya! 

The biggest question is that how can the daughter of an Asur become a Daayan?

Maybe she was the adopted daughter of Bhaisa uncle too?? Maybe Bhaisa and Dola had an inter species love marriage?

Aab yeh koi GAP ho ya Baa ki rishtedar as in age wise, ðŸĪŠ Nanu papa ki entry to banta Hain.

Baa ki rishtedaar? Who is this baa?? 

Anyways, koi bhi ho, Nanu Papa ki entry to banti hai...

Piya ki Dadi ko dekh li. Dono bua ko dekh li. Bhai ki darshan hota to accha lagta.

Pia ki daadi? Kaun? Did I miss something???

Pia ke bhai ke darshan hote to achha hota... But, usko to pehle hi Mo lunch main starters ki tarah kha chuki hai... Bhukkad Daayan!!!

But, is show main kuch bhi ho sakta hai... So, you never know Ansh ke Saale Sahab ki kab entry ho jaye!!!

Par MoVed dono ki papa ki entry to honi hi chahiye. 

Of course... Their father's entry is a must... Dekhte hain, what kind of GAP was he!!!

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sahi observation hai na??

The exact same way how Ansh had identified Pia...😆

In fact the entire family including Piansh can be identified by their tears...

Hi Nikki. No idea on track.

But observation is epic, ðŸ‘ðŸĪĢ So true! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Maybe she was the adopted daughter of Bhaisa uncle too?? Maybe Bhaisa and Dola had an inter species love marriage?

Inter species love marriage!!! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Baa ki rishtedaar? Who is this baa?? 

Baa from Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She was Mihir's grandma. But by the time the show ended, Mihir's grandkids had taken over and if I am not wrong, Baa was still alive. ðŸ˜†

Pia ki daadi? Kaun? Did I miss something???

During Kohra Track, didn't Piya's dadi marked her entry as she was blind and kohra couldn't enter? Or was it any other relative of Piya? Sorry didn't watch that episode so can't clarify. 

Pia ke bhai ke darshan hote to achha hota... But, usko to pehle hi Mo lunch main starters ki tarah kha chuki hai... Bhukkad Daayan!!!

You never know. May be Mo didn't kill him and hid him somewhere to use him as a pawn. Agar Karan ki entry ho sakta hain, to Piya ki bhai ne kya dosh kiya hain? 

Of course... Their father's entry is a must... Dekhte hain, what kind of GAP was he!!!

You mean they? As MoVed are half sisters. I want to see both the Nanu-papas, specially Ved's dad. I am sure, he is the biggest GAP that could have ever come on this earth. ðŸ˜ˆ

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Inter species love marriage!!! ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Maybe... Aur koi explanation humare dimag main to nahi aa rahi...ðŸĪĢ

Waise bhi, it has to be an inter species love marriage... One was an Asur, that too a Bhaisa whereas the other a Daayan... So, if they would have been married, it would be called an inter species marriage...

See... I'm so smart! Or probably an idiot... trying to find logic in such illogical things...ðŸĪĢ

Baa from Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She was Mihir's grandma. But by the time the show ended, Mihir's grandkids had taken over and if I am not wrong, Baa was still alive. ðŸ˜†

Oh okay... I have absolutely no idea. Never watched it!!

During Kohra Track, didn't Piya's dadi marked her entry as she was blind and kohra couldn't enter? Or was it any other relative of Piya? Sorry didn't watch that episode so can't clarify. 

Nope that was Guruma...

You never know. May be Mo didn't kill him and hid him somewhere to use him as a pawn. Agar Karan ki entry ho sakta hain, to Piya ki bhai ne kya dosh kiya hain? 

Of course... As I always keep saying, anything and everything is possible in Nazar... Agar achanak se Kshree tapak sakti hai, to koi bhi aa sakta hai... 

You never know we might get some twin of Pia too... Like Divya gave birth to two daughters but one was taken away at birth...ðŸĪĢ 

Or maybe Divya's Sarpika twin sister or Nishant's twin brother...

You mean they? As MoVed are half sisters. I want to see both the Nanu-papas, specially Ved's dad. I am sure, he is the biggest GAP that could have ever come on this earth. ðŸ˜ˆ

Yes "they"... But, agar kisi ek ki bhi entry ho jayegi to Pr ki choice type ka to pata chal hi jayega...

Waise bhi, V and K's father must have been the biggest GAP on Earth... Or maybe in the entire universe?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi Nikki. No idea on track.

But observation is epic, ðŸ‘ðŸĪĢ So true! 

Hi...

Thank you...😆

I know... Tabhi to observe kiya hai... No one can beat this family in shedding tears!!