6th November - Episodic Discussion

Posted: 4 years ago

Scene 1
Ansh says we are out of Ganga jal. Chetali says what would we do now? Piya says I am sure papa must be trying to save us. Chetali says he never saved us. He doesn’t know anything. Shekhar says don’t say that. This time, he would save us.
Nishant says to Vedeshree I was looking for you. Do you know where the mirror is? We have to break it with the diamond. Pandit ji comes up. He says I should tell Nishant that Kalashree is looking like Vedeshree.

She says give me the diamond. I will break it. He says no, I have to go inside the mirror. If we break it from outside, people inside won’t be able to come outside. She says you have powers. You can stop the witch from breaking the mirror. You should stay out, I will go in and break the mirror. Please give me the diamond.

He is about to give her the diamond. Pandit ji throws the red cloth on Nishant. He says that it’s Kalashree, not Vedeshree.

Pari says dadi are you okay? She says worry about yourself. Adi says would nanu beat that witch? Mohana says want to know the truth. Pari says the truth. Mohana says don’t keep your hopes high with him. He is in danger like the rest of your family.
Kalashree says now, I don’t have to do the drama. Give me the diamond. You know how dangerous a witch can be. He says I have caught many witches like you, your turn. He is about to stab her with a trishul.

Piya says what will we do now? Ansh says we will fight for Adi and Pari and win like always.
Kalashree says don’t scare me with toys. Look there. He looks at Vedeshree caught by other witches. Vedeshree says don’t worry about me. Don’t give her the diamond? Vedeshree says don’t give her the diamond. Nishant says I know you won’t kill her because you won’t accomplish your mission without her. Kalashree says wow, you’re wise. I have to keep her alive, but not her family. It will be fun killing them. This is the last time I am asking you for the diamond. Or they will be caught in the mirror forever.

Kalashree looks at them. Nishant says no. Vedeshree says no.

Scene 2
Adi says are they in trouble? Pari says please help us Mohana dadi. Mohana says get me out of it? Adi says mama asked us not to get you out. We can’t break the promise. Pari says mama papa are in trouble. Please do it.. Mohana says use the floor. Adi takes her out.
Kalashree says I am asking the last time. Give me the diamond, I will break the mirror. Vedeshree says please give her. Nishant says she would kill everyone even if she gets the diamond. Kalashree says shut up. She is about to break the mirror. Mohana, Adi and Pari stop her. Parishoves her.
The roots are coming close to everyone. Chetali says I am really scared. Piya says where is papa?

Scene 2
Naman is stealing gold. Dilruba’s mom says your husband is stealing your gold.
Kalashree says to Mohana, you gave your eye to save them? She laughs. Kalashree says such braves kids. But you want to die at such young age? You thought you could save your family? Who would save you? Pari says who would save you from us? Kalashree says you think you can save your family from me? Mohana says I am here to get my second eye. I am here to save myself. I have to face Maha witch. Vedeshree says please don’t do that Mohana. Mohana throttles Nishant and says give me the diamond. Nishant says you can’t do that. You have to save the family that always saved you. Piya says it’s over Ansh. Ansh says it can’t be over so easily.

Naman brings gold. Chota says give it to me. Naman says won’t you revert from your word? He says no I won’t.
Nishant says Mohana, don’t do this. Vedeshree says I beg you Mohana don’t do this. Mohana says I stand with the one who wins. I have decided whose side I am on. You begging won’t change that. Give me my diamond back.
Mohana is taking the diamond back from Nishant. She shoves it inside the mirror. Piya says what is this? She says papa sent this diamond for us. Mohana made this plan with Adi and Pari. She said we can’t fight Kalashree directly because she has captured everyone inside. We have to get the diamond inside the mirror. The diamond just needs to go in front of the mirror and Ansh can use its reflection.

Kalashre says how dare you fool me. Ansh picks the Diamond. He says this isn’t a normal diamond. Piya says Ansh cut the mirror.

Naman gives gold to Chota. He comes back to life. He says give me my want back. Naman says I would but fulfill your promise first. Help me catch a black power first. Savi is coming. Naman says run.

Ansh cuts the mirror. Nishant puts trishul on Kalashree’s back.

Precap-Ansh cuts the wall. his witch version breaks the mirror. Kalashree says I should have done this earlier. Nishant and Vedeshree are shocked.

I have change my mind. I can tolerate Ved but someone kill this Chaitali. Ungrateful leech!!! Tere Baap Ne Akar Tujhe Bachaya Har Baar Jab To Bhabi Bhabi Kar Rahi Thi??? Kamini Kahiki? 

Loving Mo for her dialogues these days.

Yeh Piya Ko Kya Ho Gaya? Yeh Toh Hamari Izzat Mitti Me Mila Rahi Hain!!! Har Man Ke Baith Gayi!!!! Glad Ansh saved our honor by trying his best. 

Nishant can literally go to hell and take Pari with her. 

Looks like an action packed episode but won't watch it because of Kala's horrible acting and Pari's gloating. Bas Yeh Track Khatam Ho Jaye Bas!!! 

Just back home after a 2 and a half hour marathon chemistry class... Only to raise my BP by reading this update...

I have change my mind. I can tolerate Ved but someone kill this Chaitali. Ungrateful leech!!! Tere Baap Ne Akar Tujhe Bachaya Har Baar Jab To Bhabi Bhabi Kar Rahi Thi??? Kamini Kahiki? 

Me too... Even I have changed my mind... I can still tolerate Ved and her useless drama but I can't tolerate Chaitali even a bit... After reading the WU, I personally wanted to throttle her. Nishant ne nahi help ki to kisne ki? Iski maa ne aakar help ki thi ya iske baap ne? He never saved you? He doesn't know anything? To baar baar problem main fansne par Nishant ji ke paas hi kyu bhaagte ho? Ungrateful, useless moron!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Loving Mo for her dialogues these days.

Same here...

Yeh Piya Ko Kya Ho Gaya? Yeh Toh Hamari Izzat Mitti Me Mila Rahi Hain!!! Har Man Ke Baith Gayi!!!! Glad Ansh saved our honor by trying his best. 

Exactly... Pia hum logon ki izzat mitti main milane par kyu tuli hui hai?? At least Ansh is trying his best... Kam se kam yahi humari izzat bacha raha hai! What's wrong with you Pia???

Ye track jab se chalu hua hai, bas irritate hi ho rahe hain...

Nishant can literally go to hell and take Pari with her. 

Pari and Chaitali too... Chahe to we can sponsor their vacation to hell!

Looks like an action packed episode but won't watch it because of Kala's horrible acting and Pari's gloating. Bas Yeh Track Khatam Ho Jaye Bas!!! 

Not interested in watching... Chahe kitna bhi action packed episode ho, K ko jhelna is impossible for me... I just can't...

Makers, if you are humans then insaniyat ke naate hi sahi, have at least 0.00001% mercy on us... Please finish this idiotic maha bakwas track ASAP!!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Waise, technically the red cloth wasn't even needed to identify Ved... She is the only one who has a never ending supply of tears in her eyes. K does not have original tears... Just by looking carefully one can distinguish between the two... Because it is a fact, no matter how much K tries, she can't beat V in crying...😆

Just back home after a 2 and a half hour marathon chemistry class... Only to raise my BP by reading this update...

Same here. Today was actually a good day for me but then I read the update & honestly felt like smoke was coming out of my ears; that's how pissed off I became. 😡 😡 😡

Makers, if you are humans then insaniyat ke naate hi sahi, have at least 0.00001% mercy on us... Please finish this idiotic maha bakwas track ASAP!!!

Couldn't agree more. 

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Waise, technically the red cloth wasn't even needed to identify Ved... She is the only one who has a never ending supply of tears in her eyes. K does not have original tears... Just by looking carefully one can distinguish between the two... Because it is a fact, no matter how much K tries, she can't beat V in crying...😆

🤣 🤣 🤣

Same here. Today was actually a good day for me but then I read the update & honestly felt like smoke was coming out of my ears; that's how pissed off I became. 😡 😡 😡

Lucky you... I was already too tired with the chemistry class and then reading this update...😡  😡  😡

Couldn't agree more. 

🤗

And if the makers stretch this track for long, they are definitely not humans... Insaniyat naam ki cheez hai hi nahi inke paas!!!

Waise, what is wrong with SBB? Agar segment dena hai to full information ke saath do... Just caught sight of a segment on SBB... There they were saying that K is doing all this kaand for that heera... Like seriously???

Sahi observation hai na??

The exact same way how Ansh had identified Pia...😆

In fact the entire family including Piansh can be identified by their tears...

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Waise, what is wrong with SBB? Agar segment dena hai to full information ke saath do... Just caught sight of a segment on SBB... There they were saying that K is doing all this kaand for that heera... Like seriously???

Phooti Kismat Hamari! 😭

They didn't give any update when there were exciting tracks but now they are giving updates!!! Wah!!! 👏

Well, that diamond must be important otherwise Mo wouldn't have kept it hidden. Probably like the Trinetra Mani or Trikon Mani that Heera too yields power. Only in this case, it's evil power which is why Mo could hide it. What say?