Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Why aman uses junaid name?

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aman's father left his mother, he was responsible for his half jinn curse then why he still uses junaid in his name? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonsmine thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aman doesn't know that his father sold his soul to the jinn..as far as leaving is concerned they don't blame him rather the woman who "inticed" him just like every misogynistic individual in the society..his father was really an evil cheating ass but aman and his mom don't blame him for his wrongdoings but the woman he had an affair with..that's why both of them hate nachnewalis too..

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: moonsmine

Aman doesn't know that his father sold his soul to the jinn..as far as leaving is concerned they don't blame him rather the woman who "inticed" him just like every misogynistic individual in the society..his father was really an evil cheating ass but aman and his mom don't blame him for his wrongdoings but the woman he had an affair with..that's why both of them hate nachnewalis too..

I am not sure if he knows or doesn't but he, most definitely DOES blame Junaid. We have seen a glimpse of it right in his first meeting with Roshni. I don't think, I need to talk about Parveen. She is exactly how you have put her up. 

Sigh. 

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

He doesn't know about his father really 🤔that common thing in society everything is because of women.Nachenwali exist due to these men only.

But aman does have her benefit of doubt but he saw her dancing which sealed the deal

Originally posted by: moonsmine