Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sreefan

After telling everyone that Rashmi was bottom three, eliminating her and then bringing her back as WC, how can BB even justify her win? Its easier to justify a WC who has survived viewer's votes as winner. Shukla will still have a chance. 

I dont see Asim winning. After more than a month he finally started talking to other people and if they nominate him, he will again take offence and go hide in the corner with Shukla. Also if BB is not giving you 'footage' consider your chances over. 

I think they can, because now they will paint her as the ultimate heroine and she would have been directed in the SR to really up her game.  

Shukla if as per reports has just been nominated for 2 weeks and not Evicted and brought back will still have the best chance. 

Asim’s biggest hurdle is he’s still a supporting actor to Shukla in this, but of late he’s been getting a lot of footage. He has an outside chance only if Shukla or Rashmi don’t win. 

Paras for me doesn’t stand a chance even though he’s playing a good game, he’s been portrayed much more negative then he actually is. Plus there’s no mass support for him like Prince did even after that kind of portrayal. 

Too early to comment on WC‘s. None of them look strong enough to challenge for the winner atleast now but it’s been a day so I’ll give them a couple of weeks. Sadly, none of them excite me to root for them- so till then I’ll root for Asim only.