At this point of the game, do you feel anyone of them is worth

Posted: 4 years ago

winning this season?

They are all so weird. Though I want to see how Arhan and rest of WCs turn out.

Same thoughts here. 

Obviously he won't win but I like Arhaan till now.

It’s still between Shukla and Rashmi for me. Asim May have an outside chance. But my bet is still on those two. 

I know evicted contestants haven’t ever won- but I feel this time it will be different. Shukla or Rashmi winning benefits colors way more than anyone else. 

Ermm If I had to choose a winner out of the lot at this point- I'd choose Paras. He has done some stuff too but he's been harmless more or less and imo he's the only one who doesn't have a massive ego problem. So Paras it is.

Ab WCs se hi kuch umeed bandhi hai 😆

Although I don’t like him, the only winner I see is Sid Shukla because of both fan following and content wise. This season is truly all about him and everyone else are mere spectators. However, winning will only do more harm to his ego. 

Who I wish won from the current lot? It would have to be Paras. Only guy who’s playing well without retorting to chillam chilli.

Edited by Silveraliax - 4 years ago

Bhai Paras is also MTV product and colors owns it.

Chudail Mahira was part of Naagin 3 but producer is Ekta, so chances are dim

Arhaan isn't like Paras, his aim is only Shuklaji and Asim. Chulkor Aunty thinks from all angles

Like he was observing Hindustani Bahu, Himanshi, Shefali Jariwala. All those who can make the opposite gang more stronger

As of now targetting Captain

So if Prince can win reality shows back to back, Paras has a chance.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Bhai Paras is also MTV product and colors owns it.

Chudail Mahira was part of Naagin 3 but producer is Ekta, so chances are dim

Arhaan isn't like Paras, his aim is only Shuklaji and Asim. Chulkor Aunty thinks from all angles

Like he was observing Hindustani Bahu, Himanshi, Shefali Jariwala. All those who can make the opposite gang more stronger

As of now targetting Captain

So if Prince can win reality shows back to back, Paras has a chance.

When BB started season I was wondering who would be Roadies/Splitsvilla representative this year. I had higher expectations from Paras for tasks since I remember watching him when he came back for a season and he was really good. 

Though like others have mentioned, other than his promising the same thing to multiple girls and playing them, he is pretty harmless. But he just doesnt speak up. Jumping on Aarti is easy because she is there for self goal. But yes, by default he  looks like a contender. 

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Ab WCs se hi kuch umeed bandhi hai 😆

Will BB create history and have a WC win? Dekhte rahiye Bigg Bosswa..

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

It’s still between Shukla and Rashmi for me. Asim May have an outside chance. But my bet is still on those two. 

I know evicted contestants haven’t ever won- but I feel this time it will be different. Shukla or Rashmi winning benefits colors way more than anyone else. 

After telling everyone that Rashmi was bottom three, eliminating her and then bringing her back as WC, how can BB even justify her win? Its easier to justify a WC who has survived viewer's votes as winner. Shukla will still have a chance. 

I dont see Asim winning. After more than a month he finally started talking to other people and if they nominate him, he will again take offence and go hide in the corner with Shukla. Also if BB is not giving you 'footage' consider your chances over.