Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations EK & CVs for ruining the entire effort of the cast and crew who had been working hard to improve the ratings after Mr.B's exit. With the current storyline and repeated tracks you have become successful in shooing off the remaining AnuPre fans who sticked on to the show even in the last track. Ever since Pre's accident happened, I am sensing a double game from the maker's side to trick AnuPre lovers - using lolipops to keep them stuck to the show; yet planning from behind to break the AnuPre hype. I waited for almost 1month to see that I will be proved wrong. But with the way things are turning out and you are slowly shifting the focus from Basus and BB, I now feel that there is no use in keeping hopes for AnuPre. And if that is the case, wishing your boss to be shown the mirror by the TRP viewers and eventually by the channel soon. Atleast we will have the charm and innocence of AnuPre kept intact.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Someone stop dragging 3rd angles plot into marriage

Make viraj a long running villain 

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When creativity is in desperate need of a reality check

I’m generally an easygoing person who allows creatives to explore and discover what they want to, but when creatives pitch up at the wrong stadium when playing a game – forgive me – I just refuse to be nice… especially when I at one stage tolerated their fudgings…

Did someone lose the story concept or something? Because waking up in the Twilight Zone would be easier to process. Or are the writers so blaze/inexperienced/rushed(you may take your pick) that they’ll churn out the first thought that comes to mind? My muse does a better job on half an hour’s ponder! Therefore, I’m allowed to say that.

Ekta really should send her writers for some training, because even though they symbolistically get things spot-on at times – they miss the ball more often than not. This is possibly the weakest thought out storyline – EVER!!! If your creatives needed help that badly you could have called a friend/Emailed/pm’ed/sent smoke signals…. I’m certain more than a handful of fanfic writers would have put up their hands to help with developing a storyline (and done a better job). Hell, even bratty Missy would have played nicely with everyone.

So to spoon-feed those responsible:

In writing an author has direct and indirect depictions of a character. While the direct depictions (where you tell someone what the character is feeling, thinking,doing) are easy to control, it’s those indirect depictions that readers/viewer pick up on, those things that are inconsistent and contradictory – and it makes your characters unbelievable no matter how much you try to validate their actions. Kasautii is currently full of them – thanks to BAD WRITING and PLANNING.

Issues with the current tract and why no one will sympathize with any of the characters from this point on. And, no, you cannot fix it anymore.

Ages of characters after the leap, and their behaviour. I can accept distant related characters – we all have family somewhere a few times removed, but bringing them in only to toss them under the bus without even an attempt to get viewers on their side – totally amateur. All characters have flaws and redeeming qualities… Even Komolika (provisionally) got one -shock-shock-horror-horror.Whereas, characters brought on as obvious plot props tells viewers NOT TO CARE from the word go. (Shall we count the number of times that’s been done already?)

CCTV footage on a cliff top – I mean really – What? Did they highjack one of Google’s satellites? And then on top of it, that same said footage would show Prerna being forced so forget plotholes, believability grew wings and flew out the door! No one thought that one through, as courts do not admit edited footage.

If you are going to give viewers some thumbsuck storyline at least keep it real and believable – viewers are not this stupid!

Depicting the police force (particularly detectives and investigators) as stupid… as Drew would say - not cool. While they follow the evidence they also consider human nature when drawing conclusions. Prerna had no reason to kill Viraj. With first-degree murder you have to show intent and that it was premeditated. CCTV footage of a pregnant woman pushing someone during a scuffle does not cut it–I’ve spent a lot of time in criminal courts spotting holes and inconsistencies. It could be homicide under aggravated circumstances, at most(read self defense). See how easy it is to shoot holes in this one, and I’m not even running with the most obvious.

Anurag is butchered. He shows no consideration for the fact that the child he separated from Prerna is HIS child. He instead made another with Komolika. (No reason for anyone to care a jot for whatever relationship he has with that child, because the child he has/d with the woman he loves/d did not mean anything to him so why consider one from a woman he despises?) On that point, drunk Anurag has always passed out – so it would be safe to say that alcohol negatively affects his performance… And on top of that, there must be a whole troop of little Basus running about, because, Man! He’s fertile! Every time he gets close to a girl she ends up in a family way – Where’s Miska’s little one? (let me just box the sarcastic muse quickly.) No amount of “I love Prerna” “I didn’t want to do it,” “I’m sorry her family is in such a position,” “I miss (whoever and whatever)” will undo the fact that he knowingly separated a mother from her child. Tossed the said mother, who he supposedly loved, off a bridge – divers or not. Did these divers not report to him that they have not found her body?

Up to the start of this track, events were inflicted on both Anurag and Prerna and their actions and choices complicated matters, but this time Anurag caused the circumstances… One cannot empathize with someone who gave up so quickly or did something so stupid. If Prerna had died - how could it be seen as “saving her?”He would have been guilty of murder! He has really become Komolika’s pawn now –because the next step she’d threaten to reveal this to everyone.

So,gullible stupidity has become Anurag, forget about the intelligence you tried to sell us with the first track.

Prerna – I could write a book on her character inconstancy and LACK OF GROWTH. I need not say more. Flaws are what make a character relatable – but obstinate stupidly is not a flaw nor is it love.

Kukhi was butchered even before the start of this. DON’T expect ANYONE to feel ANYTHING for her. You brought her in on the premises that she’s looking for a fling with an Indian boy. So whatever happens, viewers need not get attached or show her any sympathy or consideration – because this is what she wanted, right? At least with Shivani, she was a good girl that made a mistake with Ronit – One could identify with the situation and feel for her. Then let me not get started on how poorly Kukhi’s behaviour and outlook reflects on Prerna and Rishab’s parenting! (again, negative indirect character depiction)

Veena is for the first time utterly unbelievable! NO CARING MOTHER will lose all contact with her child in such a manner – Prerena would have been reported as missing. And, again, no child would distance themselves from a caring mother in such a manner. It’s like everyone stepped into a pocket universe and reappeared eight years older. Shivi should have finished her studies and gotten married by now –same with Tapur. Prerna’s baby brother (name slipped my mind) should also be earning by now, so there’s no reason for the family to struggle so much.

While I can understand that the passage of time would have to some extent lessened the anger and pain associated with the bridge incident (as time would), no one shows any real growth, which has been a big problem throughout the series – NO ONE LEARNS FROM THEIR MISTAKES! Character growth remains fundamental to every story – or there would be no story. But Kasautii is written so that the viewers don’t engage with the characters – and you wonder why ratings plunge?

So forgive me if from this point on check in maybe once a week to catch up with the wonderful individuals I have met on the forum, but this is not longer believable or worthy of my time.