Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

I miss RR. Woh hota tho ab tak main confirm kar leta.

I remember how he used to inform one of us during last season when he was on break. We used to get info from him directly about his return. Sometimes two weeks  sometimes two months. 

Kash kisi ksgian ki pass bhi aisa information hota. 

Seriously😲

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Ho gayi galti par kya kare couldnt resist seein KSG even though its Mata's show

yaar don't tell me how much denial i had been in πŸ€£ though i knew since a longtime he was doing it but still i was like No he won't no he won't no he won't πŸ˜† but when the Sbs came with first look i am like time to do homework πŸ˜† i saw PRB scenes, i read the enitre SYNOPSIS of the previous show and everything related, and also stalked this forum for you know one should always know what they are getting into... πŸ˜† the moment i saw Prerna Character not even even 1% of P1 i was like this reboot is done to satisfy Ekta's ego nothing else. Karan and his invs proved my fact more that there is zero PreRish unlike last time, and that's all about Bajaj vs AnuPre so i always tried to warn but guess no one was ready to take it thenπŸ˜†

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Yea show kaunse angle se reboot karne ke bhi layak tha mujhe batao πŸ€£

That I'm saying since day one when she announced that she is rebooting it. 

Even though I liked that show but the reasons were different. It never deserved a reboot in the very first place 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kaise time mil jata Hai 

I. Need to learn time management from these people 

A. I am a very light and little time sleeper. That adds 4-5 hours more to my work schedule. 

B. My profession demands to be online 24*7

C. And, I am good at multitasking. I can chat while taking work calls.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I miss RR. Woh hota tho ab tak main confirm kar leta.

I remember how he used to inform one of us during last season when he was on break. We used to get info from him directly about his return. Sometimes two weeks  sometimes two months. 

Kash kisi ksgian ki pass bhi aisa information hota. 

karan bol deta hai hamesha apni IVs mein. Personally he won't even check your msg πŸ€£ bolna toh door ki baat and i like it, we are not his friends or family, that he will share everything with us 😌

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

show tab end hoga jab it will cross more than 5 years atleast

About 2 one RB has to be there for rail track love of never meeting 

Itna dum nahin Hai iss show mein. I doubt if it will celebrate its 2nd anniversary too in the first place 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

A. I am a very light and little time sleeper. That adds 4-5 hours more to my work schedule. 

B. My profession demands to be online 24*7

C. And, I am good at multitasking. I can chat while taking work calls.

sab jhoot. Issi liye devta pati ko maggi khilati hai 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

maybe more than that πŸ€ͺ Turkish, korean hindi pakistani toh she herself has said, upar se movies ki bhi addict hai πŸ€ͺ

😈

Amphitrite thumbnail

yaar don't tell me how much denial i had been in πŸ€£ though i knew since a longtime he was doing it but still i was like No he won't no he won't no he won't πŸ˜† but when the Sbs came with first look i am like time to do homework πŸ˜† i saw PRB scenes, i read the enitre SYNOPSIS of the previous show and everything related, and also stalked this forum for you know one should always know what they are getting into... πŸ˜† the moment i saw Prerna Character not even even 1% of P1 i was like this reboot is done to satisfy Ekta's ego nothing else. Karan and his invs proved my fact more that there is zero PreRish unlike last time, and that's all about Bajaj vs AnuPre so i always tried to warn but guess no one was ready to take it thenπŸ˜†

I was in love with Prerish last season(dil mera pooch raha hai  hayee}☺️ and found eri and KSG really good together but after seeing the storyline I was isse accha toh I can write

Aur KSG was also very enticing to see this reboot

WaqtZaya thumbnail

That I'm saying since day one when she announced that she is rebooting it. 

Even though I liked that show but the reasons were different. It never deserved a reboot in the very first place 

Maata purchased the slot. Had a lot of money to dispose toh socha kahan pe sp hurt my ego? She remembered this show and she is like ab dikha bacchu SP kya karega tu πŸ˜† and baam this show came into existence πŸ˜†