New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Glad to see Khushi getting used to the relationships that the Raizada family share. I for one am really in love with this Raizada Family that has this unfiltered support and ability to guide each-other when they need it most. The rapport each one shares is just amazing.  

I am glad that Khushi finally broke the mold and decided to dress-up with a perfect HOli look which did not go unnoticed by Ved. Her efforts were well rewarded by a wonderful compliment from him.  The simple gift was quite apt for Khushi.

What did get noticed by Khushi was the weird behavior of the Raizada siblings on a day like Holi.  Well it didn't take long for Khushi to put two and two together.  The real take from this chapter for me was Khushi taking the first bold step to instigate Arnav that he wouldn't touch a hair of hers.  It turns out that Arnav can and we are eagerly waiting for the rest of the day of Holi. So please update soon to know what Arnav does and makes it up by saying "Bura na mano HOli hai"

Phoebe_buffay thumbnail

Loved the update. One of the best ffs i am reading.

I love how you have kept it so realistic. Waiting for next

yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Khushi couldn’t hold his gaze anymore, for a strange kind of anxiety gripped her... 😃.... Now you're talking!

What a fun chapter this was. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.... Hmm though this Ved is making me uncomfortable 🙄 why the hell is he gifting her a necklace in Holi and pray why is Khushi accepting it??!! 

Waiting for the next update... Is it today?! 

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting 

Please continue soon 

sheethal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Waiting 

Edited by sheethal - 4 years ago
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So love this story, finally catching up

They have come so far in their relationship & all changed after their weekend at NK’s farm house 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

chapter 50

Arnav told Alok what needed to be said. Vihan did his part too. Between the two, Alok has heard more than what he has his whole life. Add that to Garima's letters, he should be questioning his views pretty seriously.