Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

haha Aanch according to our show timeline one day means one week 😆 dont worry until then you will be recovered fully.. 🤗

I hope .. aisa hi ho ! 😆 And , thank you 🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Oh ! Glad that Mishti is candid with BM, but I wish she had taken someone else into her confidence too .. not liking her going on a scouting track .. all alone . 

thats true Aanch but atleast BM knows now naa... and also in precap meenu asks mish to save abir from baba so maybe even she will get to know.. and also kuhu knows according to segment that mish went somewhere n she comes to rv to find mish location using abirs app... so lets see 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

wedding invitation design reaches RJV... i hope they change it to just Abir weds mishti.. 

True .. that  change in last name isn’t boding well with me 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kuhu is back with her hole wala blouse😆 This time talking sense...says to mishti that she will inform everyone about her divorce after the gordhana

Maiya Saiya tashan again...abir enters ..didn't hear anything  .. requests baba to not say anything to meenu as she is already hurt with his new namkaran😆

And meenu is going to take mish on her side in the prexap... shows her the wedding card and asks for her help to expose baba 🥳

Aanchal15 thumbnail

thats true Aanch but atleast BM knows now naa... and also in precap meenu asks mish to save abir from baba so maybe even she will get to know.. and also kuhu knows according to segment that mish went somewhere n she comes to rv to find mish location using abirs app... so lets see 

Thank heavens . then my fears can rest .. because I do not trust Baba even a tad  bit

Onyourface thumbnail

Hola ladies ! 

Thank you Suta 🤗

Good morning aanch yaara🤗🤗🤗

How is your leg now ?

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kuhu is back with her hole wala blouse😆 This time talking sense...says to mishti that she will inform everyone about her divorce after the gordhana

Maiya Saiya tashan again...abir enters ..didn't hear anything  .. requests baba to not say anything to meenu as she is already hurt with his new namkaran😆

And meenu is going to take mish on her side in the prexap... shows her the wedding card and asks for her help to expose baba 🥳

Meenu ka tho koi bharosa nahii.....

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But bm is not allowing her to go to rajgarh right??if bm comes to know she will be super angry and how will big Ben know it???I'm thankful that atlast she confided in bm 😔😔😔

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I liked the episode❤️.....A positive change for all the characters...meenu munna and munni......So I am sure mishbir marriage is gonna happen soon after Baba is kicked out from the show. Sab ko kushi se nachna jo hai wedding pe😆

Wah....mishti ke kya din aaye he....meenu begging mishti to save Abir!!🤣

So happy mishti shared with bm abt mehul

good monring mini 🤗

hifi mini... seeing really good to be all this change yaar... ❤️

@bold - 🤣 hope so mini hope so i hope they dont drag till entire wedding function n finish it with gordhana or one or two days after that.. 

actually i think many said this during kuku shaadi time that there will be a time meenu herself will go to mish.. see it has happened finally 🤣🤣

yaar atleast one knew what she is doing lets see how many more gets to know about this.. 

Onyourface thumbnail

Good morning Uru 🤗.. so glad to talk to you  after such a long time 

I am glad Mishti is at least forthright with BM . 

Same here aanch🤗🤗 My timings were gadbad these days 😆

Atleast she shared it with someone ...but BM refuses...and uddddd chalaaaa's gf is going to uddddd chalaaaa now🥺🤣