Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

omgggggg everything you asked about meenu is very correct nandu.. i thought the same nandu but my thoughts stopped at why is she not fearing mish finding the truth and why ask her to find when she herself can say the truth.. 🤣 yaar this is more gol gol beyond your thought process.. only CVs can answer all this... 

@bold - i sincerely hope this happens nandu i dont want mish to stop in name of not wanting to hurt abir or bring a rift between brothers... she can think how much ever she wants but then she should say everything to abir... 

yea exactly! Why would Meenu take such a big risk in giving Mishti the space and opportunity to seek out such a big shocking truth, rather than telling her or Abir privately the real truth  

Yup let's just wait and see how everything unfolds - hope to god that all of it makes sense sooner or later 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

yea exactly! Why would Meenu take such a big risk in giving Mishti the space and opportunity to seek out such a big shocking truth, rather than telling her or Abir privately the real truth  

Yup let's just wait and see how everything unfolds - hope to god that all of it makes sense sooner or later 

exactly... this doesnt make sense at all... but lets wait i think there is more to it that even meenu n parul are also not aware of... in a seg yesterday paruls sis character said she will be revealing all truth to parul.... 

yes there should be some logic atleast a little logic for all this... 

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nandu... I keep reading all that you, Guru ji and everyone else are writing but still this entire Baba fiasco has made me get so irritated... I was pacify in myself accepting that baba was bad,  but today when I saw the way he spoke to parul maasi, I lost it...🤬 No matter you had to suffer for 20 odd years how can it make u so indifferent and evil that you are hurting the boy who idolizes u... Am so stressed regarding the gordhana,  that I keep checking for updates even while am at work... This whole track has gone entirely upside down... 😵

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Oh! The blouse made a reappearance .. 😆

Unraveling of too many things ! 

Abir ne Ma ke baare main socha.. Achha hain! 👏

Precap - So M n M are going to join forces to unmask Baba .. hope Meenu isn’t exploiting Mishti’s goodness  for her personal gain . 

for me also same doubt..after sab mangal oh nagar,mmenu been shud not come back to her original colors😌

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

exactly... this doesnt make sense at all... but lets wait i think there is more to it that even meenu n parul are also not aware of... in a seg yesterday paruls sis character said she will be revealing all truth to parul.... 

yes there should be some logic atleast a little logic for all this... 

why do i feel mehul is a womanizer.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 next level of imagination uru... kunal will be his right hand and jugnu left hand men😆🤣

Best hai 🤣🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

My take on the precap and possible trajectory:

Meenu is only pleading Mishti for help, because she feels Abir will only listen to Mishti. Just like Baba tried/acted infront of Mishti to convince her to disagree with Abir's leaving home decision, now Meenu is trying her luck at emotionally blackmailing Mishti.

Meenu still doesn't want reveal the truth, neither to Abir nor to Mishti. But she knows Mishti is smart enough to dig out and discover some evidence against Mehul, so this will work in Meenu's favour in getting Baba's real face out infront of Abir.

Why doesn't she say the truth to Mishti?? - Meenu uses Mishti to bring Mehul's truth but also secretly break mishbir's rishta

- my explanation is: Meenu still doesn't wholeheartedly accept mishbir's relationship. She is only acting to be okay with it, for Abir's happiness to try and convince him to stay home, close to her. She seems to be determined to go to any extent to keep her beta at home (including pleading at Mishti). So..

maybe Meenu thinks/plans this; if she further intrigues Mishti to go find some truth or evidence against Mehul, and Meenu knows that Mishti would prefer to tell Abir the truth herself - But Meenu believes that if the truth comes out (maybe from someone else) and Abir gets to know Mishti was also lying and secretly jasoosi behind his back...this will crack mishbir relationship. She will capitalise on this act of Mishti (after instigating Mishti herself), and go back to her square 1 of blaming Mishti for breaking Abir's heart and she only knows how to break families. And then she will attempt to break mishbir's rishta.

idk, what do u guys think?

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the WU suta, and for the LU diya🤗

I just realised that with the day light savings time ending on Nov 3rd. I will not be able to post live caps anymore. Sorry folks!

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

My take on the precap and possible trajectory:

Meenu is only pleading Mishti for help, because she feels Abir will only listen to Mishti. Just like Baba tried/acted infront of Mishti to convince her to disagree with Abir's leaving home decision, now Meenu is trying her luck at emotionally blackmailing Mishti.

Meenu still doesn't want reveal the truth, neither to Abir nor to Mishti. But she knows Mishti is smart enough to dig out and discover some evidence against Mehul, so this will work in Meenu's favour in getting Baba's real face out infront of Abir.

Why doesn't she say the truth to Mishti?? - Meenu uses Mishti to bring Mehul's truth but also secretly break mishbir's rishta

- my explanation is: Meenu still doesn't wholeheartedly accept mishbir's relationship. She is only acting to be okay with it, for Abir's happiness to try and convince him to stay home, close to her. She seems to be determined to go to any extent to keep her beta at home (including pleading at Mishti). So..

maybe Meenu thinks/plans this; if she further intrigues Mishti to go find some truth or evidence against Mehul, and Meenu knows that Mishti would prefer to tell Abir the truth herself - But Meenu believes that if the truth comes out (maybe from someone else) and Abir gets to know Mishti was also lying and secretly jasoosi behind his back...this will crack mishbir relationship. She will capitalise on this act of Mishti (after instigating Mishti herself), and go back to her square 1 of blaming Mishti for breaking Abir's heart and she only knows how to break families. And then she will attempt to break mishbir's rishta.

idk, what do u guys think?

u are giving ideas to creative.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

why do i feel mehul is a womanizer.

nothing can be said about him now dear.. he shows different shades everyday..