SaMaina OS: My Baby Girl

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res🤗

Unres❤️

Suhani di, this os is soooo cute. Cranky baby Naina... And Sameer manaofy her, ayee. Treat to read and think too. Agar ye kabhi dikh jaata to kaisa lagta, hayeee😳. 

Not only in non-octo friendly writing, you are soooo good in octofriendly writing tooo! The title is sooo apt❤️. The way Sameer pacifies his dearest naina.. oh sameer. The hugs are so cute... Filled with love! And their understanding,  that's a thing👏❤️😍😍😌.

Taiji ko to sab mein problem hai, jab reason naina ho. So true Sameer, sar bhi tum chadhaoge... Bahot saara pyaar bhi to tum hi barsaoge❤️🤗.

Write moreeeee diii when you are free😳🤗! Will be eagerly waiting to read from jhakkas deviji🤗.

With love, Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sorry Sorry Sorry, Jaan pakadke Sach me sorry Su Di, itna late unres Kar rahi hu. 😭

Loved this OS so much that I can't express in words. We all can never get over Sameer's care for Naina. He just loves her so much. And we love them.❤️

Aur Sameer ko to Naina ke nakhre uthaane hi Hain, and he enjoys doing it very much. All the love and care that Sameer shows for Naina is priceless.❤️

Naina always feel safe and calm in Sameer's arms, such is there love for each other. I love their love for each other.❤️

Aur Preeti bhi Naina ko Sameer ke hawaale chodh ke chali gayi. She knows no one can ever take care of Naina the way Sameer does. And Sameer replying to Taiji's words words was best. Bahot bolna hota hai na Taiji ko.🤔

Loved this OS! Thank you for writing it.🤗

Keep smiling,

Prachi 😃

Edited by TheGirlWhoLived - 4 years ago
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Res 😛

Unres😃

Kya Os hai su diii octo ji ki sangati me aane ka asar hai ye .. aap bhi surprise dene lag gaye ham sbko... It was lovely .🤗

Each and everything was sooooooo niceee...

Emotional.k saath saath aapne apna jhakaas devi ka tadka bhi is os me de hi diya...

Ab ye o baii ko sahi jawab diya sameer ne ye nahi bigaadega to kaun bigaadega btao???? Taiji ne itne saalon se sudhaara hi to isliye tha ki sameer naina ko bigaad sake.

Bholuraam tum continue rakho ye o baii ki mat sunna...

Haaye that hug was tooo good!!!!! I can literally imagine naina asking sameer to come and take her in his arms with that puppy face and cute eyes....

Aur ek baat btao itna badhiya likhte ho fir bhi hame kabhi kabhi hi kyu padhne ko milta hai???

Vo kehete hai na ki kuch cheezein ekdum exclusive aur limited hoti hai. Shyd aapk dhamake bhi waise hi hai ekdum exclusive limited aur dharti phaaaaad!!!!

Bohot lambe duration me aate hai lekin jab bhi aate hai apna impact acche se chhod k jaate hai...

Keep.Smiling

Labhya

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

RES RES RES 

ISS BAAR PAKKA JALDI REVIEW DEDUNGI 

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res! If I may say so. 😆

Unres, because I don't want to keep it this res hanging on my head and doesn't let me concentrate elsewhere😛

Su, first thing first, this is the first time someone dedicated a story to me. Me super emotional abhi😭😭. I love you to the next galaxy and back😭❤️🤗

And, what a cute little story, perfectly for my taste and genre. I love love love these cute little moments between husband and wife. And Naina is so cute. Awwie! Can we get this scene on our screen ever? Please! I felt you wanted to get into no octo friendly zone but kept it in limits🤣. I'm sorry 😋. I loved it! After reading this, I feel you should write more often. It's not fair that you post once in a blue moon. 😭

Thank you so much Su, I loved loved loved it! ❤️

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IamIbe

RES RES RES 

ISS BAAR PAKKA JALDI REVIEW DEDUNGI 

You have res of maybe 5 months old pending🤣

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaar yeh patiyon ko is time pe urgent kaam kyun ata hai😭😭 Naya rule banna chahiye men should also get leave from work🤣

I could imagine the Sameer Maheshwari😛Handsome business tycoon with his luscious zulfein☺️I miss him😭 And naina with her baby bumpCutie

Ne waah ko kya takleef hai agar naina ko itna pamper mil raha hai toh🤔She's so jalkukdi😵But I miss her and her bholuraam😭😭

The hug Yes it's indeed heaven! And concern for airfare was so cute! Bilkul nainadevi😆

And now i'm craving for tomato soup😆

As always loved it🤗My favorite part was where you mentioned that the pamper she gets from him doesn't seem suffocating. Idk why but I found it blissful to imagine 🙈 Then "taiji agar main sir par nahi chadhayunga toh kaun chadayega". Yeessss!!! My Sammy boy🤗

You keep writing okay?😳

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Yaar yeh patiyon ko is time pe urgent kaam kyun ata hai😭😭 Naya rule banna chahiye men should also get leave from work🤣

I could imagine the Sameer Maheshwari😛Handsome business tycoon with his luscious zulfein☺️I miss him😭 And naina with her baby bumpCutie

Ne waah ko kya takleef hai agar naina ko itna pamper mil raha hai toh🤔She's so jalkukdi😵But I miss her and her bholuraam😭😭

The hug Yes it's indeed heaven! And concern for airfare was so cute! Bilkul nainadevi😆

And now i'm craving for tomato soup😆

As always loved it🤗My favorite part was where you mentioned that the pamper she gets from him doesn't seem suffocating. Idk why but I found it blissful to imagine 🙈 Then "taiji agar main sir par nahi chadhayunga toh kaun chadayega". Yeessss!!! My Sammy boy🤗

You keep writing okay?😳

@bold :-ray in the govt. Sector and some companies do give their male employs leave from work when their wives are in this phase.

But business k case me possible hi nahi h ye cheez .Qki idhr to manage hi sb khud ko krna pdta h na 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

@bold :-ray in the govt. Sector and some companies do give their male employs leave from work when their wives are in this phase.

But business k case me possible hi nahi h ye cheez .Qki idhr to manage hi sb khud ko krna pdta h na 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Businesswoman ko chutti leni padti hai na toh phir why can't sameer take leave😛 BTW hi😂