Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HawtSwan

totally agree with you.. Ungrateful Mahira needed this bashing to give her a reality check this week..

Specially bcoz of calling Rashmi dogla the very next day. I'm still stunned by this dumbness. 😑

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Targaryen-gal

Yeh Salman pagal hai. Actually she played the biggest game of making the best player on the BB house her closest friend. Arrey itni akal Rashmi ki hoti toh Bach jati. And how does arti deserve to be there? She was voted as the least deserving.

It was as Paras rightly said; by connections not by voting. He was right. That's why Salman had to discredit Paras & say it was voting. So that they don't talk about it & have doubt about them.

People still trying to find out who voted for Aarti ... 😊smiley36

UniC0rn thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Specially bcoz of calling Rashmi dogla the very next day. I'm still stunned by this dumbness. 😑

exactly.. God know who will be eliminated next.. but i hope its either mahira or arthi..

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gopi is expected to do what's best for her so how is playing for Mahira and Paras doing best for her????

And even if arti got more votes then itd be devo, shefali and mahira in bottom 3 and devo wouldve had upper hand like rashmi and be considered for secret room. I know she's still probably in ss but you get the point.

And shukla is winning.

UniC0rn thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Gopi is expected to do what's best for her so how is playing for Mahira and Paras doing best for her????

And even if arti got more votes then itd be devo, shefali and mahira in bottom 3 and devo wouldve had upper hand like rashmi and be considered for secret room. I know she's still probably in ss but you get the point.

And shukla is winning.

shukla is definitely the winner of BB now.. Rashmi's chances of winning is very less now that she is sent to SR.. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

She had only two choice, either benefit Shefali or paras-Mahira. She couldn't save her anyway. 

I think secret room was still secret when she was playing that task. 

And shukla is winning.

Don't read future so early, long way

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya-s

feeling bad for her seriously thats totally unfair to her πŸ˜’ I agree she should leave show immediately 

I dont know why but I feel Mahira is paying the price for calling salman Partial 

yeah i agree. salman is being too harsh with her.

she was already feeling low after hearing she is not deserving why keep on reminding her.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is 21 I believe n she looked totally innocent kid he shattered her confidence badly she isn’t the same now she isn’t replying back to Arti asim n shukla when they were calling her undeserving in captaincy task today πŸ˜’ poor girl

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Agreed !! Mahira ki izzat ki faluda bana diya aaj. Too bad. She didn't even reply anything as if she agreed to whatever was told to her. Disappointed with Mahira.