The biggest beizzati in the history of BB

Posted: 4 years ago

Salman even with his hoarse voice bajaoed Mahira in a way which would even put Zubair Khan's class to the shame. Mahira, if she has any self-respect, should either leave the show or change her strategy 

feeling bad for her seriously thats totally unfair to her ðŸ˜’ I agree she should leave show immediately 

I dont know why but I feel Mahira is paying the price for calling salman Partial 

I feel bad for her. Although I feel Devo was wrong, at the end of the day it was a task and BB himself gave the task and Mahira won. It’s not like she cheated or anything. Salman can bash Devo for not playing for herself but Mahira did nothing wrong, she did well to save herself. 

It’s better to be out than constantly be told you’re there on khairat. 

But I’m disappointed in Devo and Mahira. They have good points but they never say this to Salman. I miss Gauhar and Hina in such situations, they knew how to fight their case well. 

Didn't watch it but was it worse than Upen's eviction?

2 crore dekar kaun niklega for self-respect ðŸ˜†

When Salman himself preferred to host a show with his hoarse voice for 13 crores ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by BebaakBegum

Didn't watch it but was it worse than Upen's eviction?

imo it wasn't that bad as we were expecting. There were good moments between her and Salman too later.

Originally posted by Shreya-s

I dont know why but I feel Mahira is paying the price for calling salman Partial 

Koi shak?  He is like this!

Huh? It wasn’t that bad at all. Towards the end of the show, he was giving her good bhaav.

Most of the things he was saying were logically aimed at BB’s rubbish task, not Mahira. ðŸ˜†

Oh come on, everyone was ordered to keep their Izzat at home before coming smiley36

Agreed !! Mahira ki izzat ki faluda bana diya aaj. Too bad. She didn't even reply anything as if she agreed to whatever was told to her. Disappointed with Mahira.