Sach bata dete hain-Naira

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Liked Kaira's conversation scene after ages....finally Naira said "galti meri bhi thi"....liked Naira's dialogues for a change....they need to communicate with Kairav....they need to tell him the truth regarding their relationship....she can atleast redeem by resolving their issues....her perspective was right...Kairav must know that Kaira aren't together anymore...how could Kartik be there with them in Goa as he never even know about Kairav's existence...if they told Kairav this truth....he won't hate Naira...but he is too young to understand the impact of Kartik's accusation...Naira must make up for what  Kartik and Kairav lost in their life...but that doesn't mean she has to pretend to be Kartik's wife...when she promised Vedika the non existent illegal wife....she will be out of Kartik's life...her bowing down infront of KD's unreasonable demand will be against the development from past 6 months....Knowing Naira she will bow down infront of KD's stupid, pathetic demand....for how long can Kartik and Naira pretend to be a happily married couple?...till lifetime?...are CVs laying base for Vedika to turn negative after seeing Naira breaking her promise....Get your grandson who is obsessed with his dead wife forcefully married to someone he will never ever consider his wife....get your grandson divorce his wife and fight for custody battle knowing he loves Naira and Kairav to pave way for Kartik moving on with Vedika (in KD's dreams)...is the most immature way to handle situations...such elders destroy so many lives in proving themselves right and in imposing their decisions....Naira will easily give in to KD's demand as that's what she herself magically want now....to help Kartik rebuild his bond with Kairav....but she will break her promise...she will prove herself an unreliable person...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have been reading  threads  all day today. 

Its making me realise a simple fact that how nairas guilt mixed with kartiks guilt is being used to create misunderstanding so that vedikas character can be in the show and kaira remain separated. 

Naira is so much guilt ridden that she has no choice neither she can move to goa because she has seen how badly kartik and kairav have lost their time....they didnt show us but i remember her telling vedika... that how its very difficult to separate father and son or any other relationship.... nor she can move into goenkas because she herself thinks that she is the reason that vedika is not having her happy marriage. Acc to her she is just mother of kartiks son....kartik and vedika had a love marriage.... she heard that kartik wanted to move on... we cant all ignore the fact that she doesnt want to become a women who destroys a house. Even vedika told her exavt same thing. 

Now coming to kartik...he doesnt care about vedika....he is shown irresponsible...regarding his marriage...which did take place. No matter how bad and what circumstance leaded to that marriage...he needed to tell vedika his feelings... she is not a kid..i want him to stop ogling naira...and talk to her. He realises that how bad he has lost naira....he is also guilty...and thus showers money..on kairav to make him happy...he doesnt glance at vedika but stares at his ex wife. He is coming out as a ektas male lead. 

Mixing these both talking about kairav. I have not liked any episode since then...from his dead exp. To his robotic face. Nothing is eye catching...he acts bad. I wonder why did makers compromise...with this main lead. Also kairav hating his father no sense...i dont even want to talk about what kaira should tell kairav. Because if they tell kairav kartik wed vedika.... he will be devastated...if they told him how naira ran...and she is the reason that he was away from his dad...he will be heart broken. They just filled in gaps.... nothing else. At the end its just fiction and i dont want to get into logics. 

Talking about kdadi she is a bigger brat then kairav. Pardon my language...she will guilt trip naira....again...to move in...or naira will leave for goa kartik will stop them...and then this will lead naira into goenkas....which i hate. As a mother i understand sacrifices needed...but this is beyond disgusting. To make a mother suffer because of his childs misunderstanding....is not what i want naira to do. I want her to tell kairav...explain him... not behave..lovey dovey in front of him...and behind kartik behaves as he is single...and naira...as she is the only responsible person on earth. 

Its just a typical ekta show now.