Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

If it was done to create Buzz ...has badly flopped .. none of the media house gave attention ..

PR team might release article now , seeing absolute zero buzzz....

Or both unfollowed each other on their own will, who knows one must have done first and other just followed it's not like they were close friends๐Ÿ˜†

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Aurti you should watch this co-star story intv .... They both share same birthdate 24th Dec ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WwNahEdghA

@CV : Koi article aaya kyaa  ???๐Ÿ˜†

I have scene few IVs of them. These two are always busy praising each other and they even share same interests in movie or book as their bday..๐Ÿ˜‚

Bookworm_ thumbnail

I donโ€™t even get why bother watching something that you donโ€™t even like and just go through all that pain so that you can criticise it in all the different ways possible ๐Ÿค”

I mean, dude, we are watching a legitimate Desi show, something which is basically supposed to be something chill and to an extent you can criticise but after a point youโ€™re just talking about the norm stuff - the daily soaps norm stuff I meant. That is so wrong and mean. Wish people learn to let some things be. 

Edited by Bookworm_ - 4 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

That was really  cute.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wish we could get some light hearted  moments like this in kzk.. 

She seems to be well aware of kzk๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5mTawknTNM/?igshid=1gglscpt5xk6r

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Anyone watching Beyhad-2? I watched 2 episodes it's gripping, story isn't dragged. Maya and MJ are the most intriguing characters. Damn Ashish is nailing that salt and pepper look. That's how you carry it without making it look forced and funny. 

And both sons are ok ok so far. Not interested in any of the love angles as of now. 

It's going to be MJ vs Maya at the end , I hope they go for showing antagonist vs protagonist angle without adding any creepy romantic angel to the.

MJ gives me perfect grey sinister vibes.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Anyone watching Beyhad-2? I watched 2 episodes it's gripping, story isn't dragged. Maya and MJ are the most intriguing characters. Damn Ashish is nailing that salt and pepper look. That's how you carry it without making it look forced and funny. 

And both sons are ok ok so far. Not interested in any of the love angles as of now. 

It's going to be MJ vs Maya at the end , I hope they go for showing antagonist vs protagonist angle without adding any creepy romantic angel to the.

I am watching. I am liking it so far.. I am liking Shivin and the younger brother too..

But I found Beyhad1 episodes more intriguing than this.. I loved the Maya  being devil in guise of Angel.. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I am watching. I am liking it so far.. I am liking Shivin and the younger brother too..

But I found Beyhad1 episodes more intriguing than this.. I loved the Maya  being devil in guise of Angel.. 

Maya Mehrotra is class. Unbeatable, even though they made it thrash in between but she was perfect grey in beginning of the episodes.

Maya Jaisingh, have to watch. She looks positive character who wants justice types.

I just don't want whole premise again go into romance.

Both brothers are good, one is too good and naive types. Other AYM.

I am more interested in MJ.๐Ÿ˜†

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Maya Mehrotra is class. Unbeatable, even though they made it thrash in between but she was perfect grey in beginning of the episodes.

Maya Jaisingh, have to watch. She looks positive character who wants justice types.

I just don't want whole premise again go into romance.

Both brothers are good, one is too good and naive types. Other AYM.

I am more interested in MJ.๐Ÿ˜†

I also don't want to see any Romance cause it will be awkward if Maya turns out to be their ex Step mom.๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah.. Maya2 and MJ will take more time to impress me I guess.

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Who is MJ and do I need to watch season 1 to understand this new season