BAJAJ & CO DELETED FROM THE SHOW????

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaaayyyyyy !!!!! 👏I am probably one of the most ignorant people who just came to know about this a few days ago and so I watched those episodes in one go👏. Bahut sukoon milaI am Mili, a very random poster on this forum, because of time constraints. I am here to express my gratitude to the writers and producer for doing this deed finally👍🏼THANK YOU for finally coming to your senses👍🏼

From, my standpoint, the whole Bajaj fiasco was unbearable👎🏼. As a mother of a young girl child, mera dil baith jaata 😭when I think about the infamy doled out by Bajaj on that young woman, that to be young family. The writers kuch bhi kahein, deal yaa blackmail, in Mili's book it is coercion. Which young woman who is in a loving relationship, about to get married to the love of her life and bearing his child, would otherwise willfully agree to marry a guy twice her age with a child? Yeh decision bina coercion, freely ki hain uss ladki 😡? It is extremely depressing when you think about it. Did anybody even understand the purpose of that track? Who has Bajaj really done right by? 

Bajaj failed Kuki on several fronts. Firstly, what was he going to tell Kuki? Beta, your bio-mother left us or I left your bio-mother but now both you and I fancied this young woman to be your mother. I forcefully brought her in as your mother despite knowing that she is in love with another man and is about to become the mother of his child? I thought I could keep her nailed down by emotionally twisting her, but alaas, I couldn't erase the love of her life from her heart and had to let her go? Sorry, beta, will have to look for another mother for you. Why don't you look at this catalog and tell me which mother you fancy? I hope her " vitals don't respond" to her pediatrician ( if she is a woman), God forbid😡I don't get it. With all those over the top scenes of mother-daughter nonsense, which mother will say "tata-bye, bye" to a daughter like in a split second and can't wait to go to the love of her life?🤣🤣In your face, Bajaj to know that Prerna really didn't give a rat's behind to him or his daughter. 

Secondly, how was he going to explain to Kuki what she saw? Her father charging on Prerna, Anurag with a knife? Ki, that it is OK to kill to get what he wanted? Mind you, it was not even for " mother" of Kuki but " wife" for himself. Nothing can be more shameful to a " doting father" than having to explain this to a daughter who has only him in this world.😡Just Ewwww........ I am wondering how did he explain this to that child ? 

Thirdly, for a guy who keeps chanting that he is omnipotentdoesn't even know about the cruelty doled out by his own family on his daughter. First, take care of your own daughter, Bajaj, before you play God in other people's lives😡She has nobody but you. Phir khelo destroyer in chief for other families. 

Bajaj wronged Prerna, beyond redemption😡🤢, like waaay beyond redemption🤬, that I can't even explain away. It is laugh-worthy when you think about it when he says " I am a friend, you can tell me what is bothering you". Like really? How did the writers come up with this? Think about it this way to understand the absurdity of this statement. Say, an acquaintance had marofied a thappad on my face publicly, I am ashamed and humiliated. I make up a cockamamie story and push away my friends, so I don't have to explain that humiliation to them. But I am very sad that I don't have any friends to rely on and the guy/girl who gave me the thappad asks me to share my humiliation. What would I do? I would hit the roof. Why would I share my pain with the person who is responsible for the humiliation? Prerna, kya bolti Bajaj ko? Ki, I am sooo sad that I lost connect with my family, I lost the love of my life, my baby lost the father, I have no one to confide in BECAUSE of the atrocity you committed against me😡? How does that help? What would his response be? " I understand".🤔

I think the writers banked on superficialities in the whole fiasco, friendship, self-respect, strength and other nonsense by sweeping the actualities under the rug. Buzz words and a load of crap! And the gall of the channel to promote this guy as a couple goal🤬, even once. Every guy who gives sane advice to you is not husband material irrespective of the age of the adviser or whom you love🤬What nonsense? I have several people in my life who help me navigate through this big bad world, I call them mentors not husband material or couple goal😡🤢This is such a disservice to a whole lot of young, naive audience. 

Anyway, done with venting😃and I feel light. Glad Durga maa cracked the whip and how 👏😃All my random opinions. I am sorry to be late, as I just came to know about this. Some of you may have already celebrated this occasion. I want to write about the term " self-respect" that gets freely doled out as well, but maybe some other time when I have enough time and not dead tired........ 

Later girls......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Image result for laughing and choking gif

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Mere pyaar ki umar ho itni sanam tere naam pe shuru tere naam pe khatam.

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You got a knack of writing 👏👏👏 amazing write up 👏

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

🤣🤣

That so-called deletion could come undone at any given moment. I just want to convey...enjoy the bliss while it lasts. 😛

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Relax. Bajaj has gone. You can breathe again and watch your soulmate lovers show everyone the true meaning of love. Also enjoy Anurag happily married to a woman who cooked up the most ridiculous story. Insults to follow too.

Why waste your breath on a character who isn’t there currently? 

I’m confused why so many of his haters are venting to this extent when he’s gone from the show? Has something happened?

Edited by Reemz11 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

And they say they never watched an episode with Bajaj in it nor did they like him or his track yet wrote detailed Character analysis with past present and future.. Accha hai accha hai. 👏

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ek aur gaana yaad aaya 

Din dhal jaye hai raat na jaye

Tu to na aaye teri yaad sataye

Grey-licious thumbnail

Uffff itna bada😲....kon read kare 🥱

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

🤣🤣

That so-called deletion could come undone at any given moment. I just want to convey...enjoy the bliss while it lasts. 😛

🤣

Btw pura read Kiya kya 😯