Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

I don't even know what other person you are talking about. I came here because this thread is open to all and not just for you. 

@bold If you'll read your own comments, you might realize who is spoiling the birthday thread. I didn't even quote you or replied to you. I just replied someone random and stated a plain fact. I don't know why that will bother you, I'm sure it wasn't anything derogatory. As if paying to get your name flashed on Burj is a crime and people who are doing it are criminals, I don't even understand what triggered you. 

@italics if you had actually read my comment, to iska ans mil gya hota. But yeah nevermind. Not gonna repeat it as I know you won't get it again.😳

@bold 

Yes its a open thread but this exactly a way someone abusing others and then talk about freedom of speech

SRK is Dubai brand ambassador also has huge property there, photo flash is their guesture towards SRK and plz why he pay for this 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sim-

@bold 

Yes its a open thread but this exactly a way someone abusing others and then talk about freedom of speech

SRK is Dubai brand ambassador also has huge property there, photo flash is their guesture towards SRK and plz why he pay for this 

Read my comment and just tell me where exactly I abused SRK or anyone else? I clicked on the link of the last page by mistake and just read the comments on that page. Since I already wished SRK on Twitter and saw SRK's tweet and somebody mentioned about the paid thing there and I told him there only if he indeed paid for it, he didn't commit any crime. And I almost said the same thing here as well. But as usual people here have this ability to take everything otherwise. Not giving you or anyone else any explanation because I don't owe anyone one but people here are mocking and assuming things without even knowing if a certain person actually likes or dislikes someone. You should put a disclaimer if you don't want people having opinions in certain threads. That would save everyone from unnecessary embarrassment.

Not coming back here. Thanks.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Apparently Aryan told SRK that he should do some good films so that AbRam actually understands why his dad is such a big & loved star and has some movies of his dad to grow up on like Aryan & Suhana did. Maybe this is the push SRK needs...

Originally posted by: powpow

He must have spent a fortune on this πŸ˜…

are you on crack?

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gilmores

Apparently Aryan told SRK that he should do some good films so that AbRam actually understands why his dad is such a big & loved star and has some movies of his dad to grow up on like Aryan & Suhana did. Maybe this is the push SRK needs...

Unfortunately/fortunately, i have been hearing about this statement for a while but his script choices remain the same πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: gilmores

I get what Aryan is saying but nobody sets out to make a bad film. It just happens sometimes. Zero had an intriguing concept but it was a total disaster in execution. Anand Rai was just not cut out for it. He was in over his head. 

I'm worried about this Atlee too because all these guys are fans of SRK and go crazy when they get a chance to work with him. I really don't want a director writing "I love you sir" messages to SRK. The only director who's a fan but was able to make a good movie was Manish Sharma. Everyone else just loses their mind and it makes the whole movie go haywire. 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow .....that is one big birthday wish πŸ˜²πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

What's with Bhai lately? He's showing SRK a lot of love publicly these days. πŸ˜‚ 

Singing "Happy Birthday" with the Da-Bang tour stars

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4YARJmFYf4/

What's going on with bhai πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

angrybread thumbnail

Shahrukh is on a thanking spree now πŸ˜†

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish.. but the dental care is so expensive where I live so no πŸ˜†