~~Rishte Bante Hai Pyaar Se....Mohabbat Se....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's epi was totally owned by Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley10smiley32

- I won't support the action of taking kanoon in ur hands but today Guddan ne apne beti ka saath dekar acha hi kia hai q ki iss baar Alisha ki galati na thismiley14And I loved how Guddan said ki she supported Alisha bcz she doesn't want Jindal Saab to feel guilty of what he had donesmiley32

- My most fav scene from today's epi was Maa - Beti scenesmiley27smiley42I literally had tears of happiness while watching this spl moment where Alisha hugged Guddansmiley14Dil bhar aaya merasmiley19Akshan ki kasam patha nahi q this moment ne dil chu liasmiley27

"Rishte bante hai Pyaar se.....Mohabbat se......"

- Guddan ne bilkul sahi kahasmiley10smiley32Guddan has unknowingly started to heal the immense dard inside Alisha's dil that is hidden behind her gussa and nafrat towards her parivaarwale, her apnesmiley14smiley32I am so proud of Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal who once was scared of her ehsaas in becoming a mother, who had doubt of whether she will be able to become a good mother is now so beautifully and slowly transforming into a lovable mother who has all the ehsaas of being "MAA" of their beti with her whole heart and soulsmiley27smiley32

- I always knew that Alisha ke gusse aur nafrat ki asli wajah woh loveless bachpan hai jo usne guzara hai apne Maa - Baap ke saath ke binasmiley14She will soon gonna be transformed into ALISHA AKSHAT JINDAL, hamare Pyaare Akshan ke Pyaari si betismiley20

- My Dil wish Jindal Saab to witness this Pyaara nazarasmiley27smiley14Such dil le lo momentsmiley31smiley9

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Saru you were very fast yesterday😆

What a lovely and emotional episode

Even I want Jindal Saab to witness this😳

Thank you for this beautiful post🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is so heartwarming Saru! 🤗

I haven't watched the show in a while, but I try to catch up with your posts on the forum, and irrespective of all the irritation I feel about the drama, your post makes me smile so much. 😃

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I really loved this scene a lot ❤️❤️

Alisha-Guddan's bonding is something I really really wanted to watch.

And from the epi before that, where cupid pervy came to the rescue 😆, i realised Guddan is a marvel fan her phone's screensaver had marvel characters 😆 , i m a die hard marvel fan so this is why I really liked that small detail 😆

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Saru you were very fast yesterday😆

Hainnnn😲Itna fast bhi na tha🤣

What a lovely and emotional episode

Mereko bhi bahut badiya laga❤️

Even I want Jindal Saab to witness this😳

Hope hum sabke wishes poori ho

Thank you for this beautiful post🤗

My pleasure re🤗

My replies in @Purplesmiley17

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

This is so heartwarming Saru! 🤗

I haven't watched the show in a while, but I try to catch up with your posts on the forum, and irrespective of all the irritation I feel about the drama, your post makes me smile so much. 😃

Reading this made me smile AkshataThank u so much🤗

While writing my every single post I also feel the happiness q ki my post represnts My dil ki feelings for the scenes😳

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Reading this made me smile AkshataThank u so much🤗

While writing my every single post I also feel the happiness q ki my post represnts My dil ki feelings for the scenes😳

Aur aise hinaapke dil ki feelings hum tak pohochti hai, Saru. ❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Khoobsoorat post saranya ji...

I am loving this track more & more cause of the variations of emotions + the andekha sides of Akshan coming on front 

The ek dujhe ka vaste tiff of Akshan is beautiful to witness ❤️

Its beautiful how AJ is ready to cut off any part of himself it dares to hurt his Guddan 

Its beautiful how Guddan is standing daat ke  against him to protect him from the pain that he would end up causing himself for her 

About the ma-beti scene, honestly I have no words to describe.... I am speechless....

Its beautiful ❤️ It was so snoothing to watch.... 

How do I explain this ?

While watching the scene, I felt something calming cold drip into my heart... Something that was healing.... It was giving shaanti araam.... It was fulfilling

Ankhon mein aansu toh aaye but ek muskaan ke saat....

Kudus to Kannu & Palak for the awesome job 👏👏👏

Thank you cvs for treating us with something like this 😳

Expectation thi acche ki but itna accha... ye na socha tha.... 

From this scene it was clear, Alisha has never experienced any form of love let alone motherly one 

Its beautiful to see Guddu jisse kabhi kuch na ho pata tha, her character development. Its beautiful to see how once she feared taking the responsibility of mother, ran away when Alisha came, is now slowly slowly being successful in nibhaoing it so beautifully. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

& mubarakan ji, aap ne jo wish kiya tha, usse toh hone hi tha & it turned out so beautifully..... 😳❤️