~~Hamari Happy Diwali~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved yesterdayz episode with Akshan celebrating their Anokhi Diwalismiley40smiley41

Guddan teasing Jindal Saab was litsmiley37Kuch bhi kaho Dadi Jindal rockedsmiley16smiley40Badi woh hai so aakhiri faisla unka hi hogasmiley15smiley32That "Baat khatam" coming from her and that look on Jindal Saab's face wassmiley36I loved Dadi's Obedient Lalla theresmiley37

Even though there is thoda narazgi in their minds still poora Jindal Parivaar doing Lakshmi Pooja made me smilesmiley31

- Guddan kaan khechofying Alisha and making her do pinky promise was so cute to watch and Alisha obliged to Guddan's advice too is what makes me more happy👏

- The whole Balloon phodofy session was absolutely Dil le losmiley27Akshan's happy faces made me smile widesmiley42

Them enjoying with their Beti in this family interactive session game has my whole heartsmiley31smiley27 

Loved how Guddan said she feels more pain watching Jindal Saab worrying for hersmiley31

Alisha do care for Guddan warna she wouldn't have saved her so just like we all think and wish, in future, Alisha will definitely gonna join her Guddan Maa's teamsmiley14 & tang karofy Jindal Saabsmiley15Cant wait for this special tohfasmiley42

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for the pyaara post saranya ji 

This was such a pyaara dil khush kar dene wala episode ❤️😳

Jindal saab's expression after dadi ki daat & Gudiya's teasing was lit 🤣

Aisa lag raha tha as if mummy ne daat ke doodh pilaya ho 🤣

He was looking such as cute angry bada sa baccha 😳

Felt like pulling his cheeks 😛

I loved the kaan modoing scene & the way she made Alisha do the pinky promise.... Cute atrangi Guddu at her best..... 

Waise kahi Gudiya ki phone mein Hulk ka wallpaper apni Gadhadhari Bheem ka representation toh nahi ? 

About Baloon phodoing session, dil khush kar ditta.... this made my heart so happy & light. It felt so good to see the whole family enjoying, even saru phodoing balloon... 

This sequence gave a khushi that went andar tak & touched the dil 😳

It was such a treat to see Akshan enjoying wholeheartedly.... 

Kinne pyaare lag rahe the.... so so so cuteee... 

*kala teekas* for our Akshan & Nishika 

Thank you cvs for this dil khus kar dene wala episode 😳