KZK2-MOTW Week 3 : Kasautii Conquerer of the Week : p@&l@w@1%0^ - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Chalo some more from me πŸ˜‰

What do you do when you have nothing to do? --well tbh I once in a month spend atleast an entire day by doing nothing... that's how I recharge myself...I just spend my day like a panda . lying down all the day watching back to back movies just sleep, eat and don't even move from my bed...

What kind of music you like?-- any it depends on my mood... just don't like to listen to classical music ..

Have you learnt any form of dance?-- no

Any childhood ambition which you wanted to achieve but could not--- I always wanted to become an IPS officer but ended up joining the corporate world

Were you a front or back bencher?--- front

Any awards you received that you wanna share-- well I have received a lot of awards in school, college and offc for extra curricular n best performer...but the one which is special is from my client because they actually sent it personally wen some clients came from Canada to India and not sent it over an email...it was a card with a video and certificates with a box of chocolates..

How long have you been in IF?  I had joined IF in 2013 but was a silent member for a month and then left but became active frm last yr...

How has been your IF experience -- it's really a good experience. Interacting with so many places with different mind set and sharing their views on something at the same time respecting URS..

Have you written any fan fiction here? Nooo

You prefer to work in office or work from home - wfh... wenever I feel I have a lot to complete I take wfh...I feel more productive at home than in offc....

How are you feeling after you became motw --- it's a good feeling and at the same time shows how Vella I m to be active here all the tym 🀣

Do you like pets? Do you have one - I like pets but don't have..they need a proper care and I feel I won't be able to give so much tym to them....

What is your way to destress yourself --as I mentioned above I spend my day like a panda.. shutting myself off frm everyone n everything..just watch some old movies, eat all the things I love and don't even move...

Your memorable holiday experience if you want to share --- wen I went on an unplanned trip all alone... figuring out everything on my own and just on the go ..it was quite fun n thrilling too😁

Pari ke questions ke baare mein kya khayal hai? --- itne saare hai..ek saal lagega mujhe...πŸ™„ 😭padhne me hi alas aa raha... installments me answer karungi

Aur questions poochu kya yeh bata... wise I know tu nahi bolegi fir bhi bata de πŸ˜† ab aur question poochha to πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pallu i wanna post 45 more to equal to 100πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Answer soon πŸ˜†

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Pallu i wanna post 45 more to equal to 100πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Answer soon πŸ˜†

Pariiiiii😑

priya185 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Priya ur list of questions is short this time!! WOWWW!!😲🀣🀣

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Priya ur list of questions is short this time!! WOWWW!!😲🀣🀣

People wanted me to post questions 

Mani said about 15 questions 

Baad mein dekhte haiπŸ˜‰

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

People wanted me to post questions 

Mani said about 15 questions 

Baad mein dekhte haiπŸ˜‰

Oh damn! Nuclear bomb is yet to drop! RUNNNNN FOR YOUR LIFEEE,PALLO!!🀣🀣🀣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

leena 100 questions from you tooπŸ˜†

Its pallu πŸ€£

pallawi1803 thumbnail

😭

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

leena 100 questions from you tooπŸ˜†

Its pallu πŸ€£

Pari tu rukkk😑