How do you see yourself when you grow old 

One thing or things that irritate you to the core 

Do you believe in reincarnation? 

Aur baad mein poochungi πŸ€£

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats Pallawi

Please share how you would like the story to progress in KZK 2 ..remember it should have enough matter for 7 yrs .. .. anurag with several marriages n perna with several marriages etc etc. Still going around like rail ki Patri ?? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

How was the first one πŸ˜‰

Chalo few more πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ

Your favourite colour - black, red n navy blue

Your favourite desert- I don't like sweets...max If I feel like eating something sweet I go for dark chocolates

Your favourite holiday destination - I m a beach person n prefer to explore new places Everytime...

Your favourite cuisine - I am a foodie n prefer to taste everything I can...but my fav is Indian cuisine with lots of spices😁

Your hobbies - traveling, adventure sports..

Your  habit/habits  you don't like - can't think of anything as such.

One thing in your life which you want to change - nothing..good things gives u memories and bad things gives u experience and learning..I believe in this...

How do you see yourself when you grow old - I am a workaholic... I would like to work even wen I grow old...I see myself managing my work n family both even at older age..

One thing or things that irritate you to the core - wen I m forced to do something I don't want to..

Do you believe in reincarnation? No

Aur baad mein poochungi πŸ€£ πŸ€¨πŸ€¨ reincarnation karana hai Tera😝

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Congrats Pallawi

Please share how you would like the story to progress in KZK 2 ..remember it should have enough matter for 7 yrs .. .. anurag with several marriages n perna with several marriages etc etc. Still going around like rail ki Patri ?? 

Kzk2 n the plot u want doesn't match...if we have to watch the same plot y go for part 2...part 1 is available on Hotstar..

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for answering Pallu πŸ€—

Abhi bahut saare questions poochne hain 😜😜😜😜

Mera reincarnation πŸ€£

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pallu here is the balloons which you need to phodo with answers

Note# Strictly you should choose one among choices, no politically correct answer only seedhi baath

Who is your favourite in show moloy basu or veena sharma :

Do you like prerna in bong look or hair bun look :

Did you like  kuki in show if so which scene:

Whom you prefer to be back in show naveen babu or mr. Bajaj & why:

Who you prerfer to see as prerna if erica quits show & why:

What is love as per you :

What attracts your attention when you checkout men in parties:

Are you a wine girl or vodka girl:

Choose between suman babhi or mohini basu:

Do you like komolika or sonalike & why:

Do you prerfer season 1 repeat to run show for 7 years & why :

Whose group you support in social media parth stan or erica stan & why :

Did you like parth in kyy & why. :

which jodi you prefer devakshi or anupre or pani & why :

If you woke up as prerna in show one day what changes you will make in prernas personality:

If parth turns out to be your neighbour what wil you do :

If you given a choice to be part of kasauti which role you would like to play & why :

Which kachra family you like to be part of ?bajajs family or macchi mandi or sharma family:

Do you prefer to see prerna aa career oriented woman like season1 in kzk2 & why :

Favourite actor on telly all time strictly 1 and who is that & why:

Do you prefer to see mahesh & tapur jodi in show :

Whose dance you loved naveen babus sajan ji ghar aye or nivipam tune mari entry :

Which jodi you route this season veena moloy or moloy mohini:

What thoughts comes to you when you hear ram sita ram plays in bgm :

What makes ppl stick to kzk2 forum as no one leaves mostly :

Who is your best buddy in kzk forum strictly only one (no answer as all) :

One day when you open the forum and see moni turned out to be prerna stan and making posts what will be your reaction :

Do you adore any neautral fan in the forum if yes who is that :

Have you read any fanfiction in kzk forum if so which is that :

Which is your favourite character on which you wanna throw paani so that they wake up :

Salman khan as host or amitab bacchan :

Do you watch any other show if so which is that :

If not kzk forum in which forum we can find you :

Describe anurags eyes :

Do you prefer anurag in tees or formals :

Aamna or hina khan :

Who is cute shilpa or moni :

When will you think of making good bye post in kzk2 forum what situation it will be :

Who is handsome anupam or shekhar :

Who looks hot in show niveditha or prerna or sonalika :

Which name you prefer for unborn  virus, walnut or watermelon & what should be next name :

Whose posts you like the most in forum :

When word pulao comes to your mind what thoughts flashes:

Which actress erica looks like :

Have you seen erica in south movies :

1 advice to parth stans if u wanna give :

Why ppl call parth as popat samrat :

Why you feel show has lost the charm of soulmates & you prefer to see lets fall in love again :

Aamna in kahin to hoga or aamna in kzk2 :

Who is most innocent member in forum :

Parica in nach baliye or kkk which you prefer :

Do you think PDA of parica happened in kkk :

Prerna is 8 months preg or 5 months :

Anurags favourite movie if it will be :

When members say kill prem what you think of them :

When ppl say anupre are end games only and bajaj will come back what you think (you can skip this) :

I have another 30 more will post tomorrow

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Note# Strictly you should choose one among choices, no politically correct answer only seedhi baath

Who is your favourite in show moloy basu or veena sharma : Veena

Do you like prerna in bong look or hair bun look : bong look

Did you like  kuki in show if so which scene: not really...but I only like her first scene with Anurag..☺️

Whom you prefer to be back in show naveen babu or mr. Bajaj & why: Naveen Babu...he established himself in the show on his own without butchering the leads...he brought the best of the lead's personality...he was creepy n entertaining at the same time...

Who you prerfer to see as prerna if erica quits show & why: no one..I can't imagine anyone else apart from Parica potraying AnuPre

What is love as per you : love as per me is understanding, care n comfort..

What attracts your attention when you checkout men in parties: their eyes

Are you a wine girl or vodka girl:wine

Choose between suman babhi or mohini basu: suman

Do you like komolika or sonalike & why: Sonalika...she is a true vamp...classy n meanie...

Do you prerfer season 1 repeat to run show for 7 years & why : obviously not...s1 dekhna hai to hotstar hai na..jab original nhi dekha to reboot me kaun dekhegaπŸ™„πŸ˜

Whose group you support in social media parth stan or erica stan & why : well I have been following Parth from past 5 yrs..but on SM I don't really support any solo Stan.. sometimes I feel they go overboard...

Did you like parth in kyy & why. : Yeah I love Parth as Manik...it was such a well written character I just love the transformation in Manik without losing the character's essence ❀️

which jodi you prefer devakshi or anupre or pani & why : AnuPre...their simplicity n innocence attracts me a lot...like we always say they are psycho couples and they are selfish wen it comes to their love which is wat I love the most...they aren't like other tv couples who are normally shown as mahanta ki Murat which makes them more relatable...if one goes weak the other always fight for their love😁

If you woke up as prerna in show one day what changes you will make in prernas personality: I don't really want to change anything in her but initially they have shown Prerna giving a taste of moh's n nivi's Medicine to them ..over the time bcoz of Anurag she considers them as her own family and hence do not say anything and takes all the insults from them..but I want her to see their true colors n show them their place...

If parth turns out to be your neighbour what wil you do : 🀣🀣🀣  I'll try to be more social than I am currently 🀣🀣🀣🀣

If you given a choice to be part of kasauti which role you would like to play & why : Sid..like I mentioned earlier he was a true AnuPre shipper like me😁

Which kachra family you like to be part of ?bajajs family or macchi mandi or sharma family: sharmas...

Do you prefer to see prerna aa career oriented woman like season1 in kzk2 & why : well being a career oriented women or a housewife I believe is everyone's personal choice but I do believe whether it's  men or  women they should be capable enough to take the responsibilities of their family whenever required...

Favourite actor on telly all time strictly 1 and who is that & why: well I love Rajeev n Parth both ...but if I have to name one it will be Parth...I don't know but I feel a kind of attachment with him..I have never done things for any celebrity like I do for himπŸ™„πŸ€ͺ

Do you prefer to see mahesh & tapur jodi in show : nooo...

Whose dance you loved naveen babus sajan ji ghar aye or nivipam tune mari entry : Naveen Babu😁

Which jodi you route this season veena moloy or moloy mohini: lmao moh mol...🀣

What thoughts comes to you when you hear ram sita ram plays in bgm : thoughts???πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I only get flashes of anurag doing ronit's kutaai🀣🀣😝😝

What makes ppl stick to kzk2 forum as no one leaves mostly : everyone has there own reasons..but basically I guess everyone wants to see their fav...and discuss about them hence do not want to leave forum...

Who is your best buddy in kzk forum strictly only one (no answer as all) : Aditi...

One day when you open the forum and see moni turned out to be prerna stan and making posts what will be your reaction : I'll pinch myself to assure if I m awake and not dreaming 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Do you adore any neautral fan in the forum if yes who is that : Abhiya...I like her analysis and how she understands all the characters and their POVs..I miss her episode analysis...

Have you read any fanfiction in kzk forum if so which is that : the one Sonia had written few days back on Anupre..I just loved that one ...

Which is your favourite character on which you wanna throw paani so that they wake up : mohini basu...I want to throw her in water and not water on her ...

Salman khan as host or amitab bacchan : AB

Do you watch any other show if so which is that : nope

If not kzk forum in which forum we can find you : I m a part of kzk forum only....

Describe anurags eyes : eyes that speaks volumes ..his eyes are a reflection of his heart and whatever he feels it's visible in his eyes..😍

Do you prefer anurag in tees or formals : formals😁sexy AB😍

Aamna or hina khan :Aamna

Who is cute shilpa or moni : both...ek ki gutter theory n dusri ki mind boggling theories are cute in their own way❀️

When will you think of making good bye post in kzk2 forum what situation it will be : if prerna or anurag ever move on in life with a third wheel...I'll say bye bye to the show n forum...

Who is handsome anupam or shekhar : anupam

Who looks hot in show niveditha or prerna or sonalika : Prerna she looks innocently hotπŸ”₯ that scene wen Ronit had kidnapped her..she was looking πŸ”₯ in that saree...

Which name you prefer for unborn  virus, walnut or watermelon & what should be next name : walnut and next would be Skaar🀣🀣🀣

Whose posts you like the most in forum :  I like all the posts almost and not of anyone's in particular ☺️☺️

When word pulao comes to your mind what thoughts flashes: our Sheeeppppp 😁

Which actress erica looks like : Iliana

Have you seen erica in south movies :nope

1 advice to parth stans if u wanna give :let him decide wat he likes and wat he should be doing instead of being protective and behave as if we own him...

Why ppl call parth as popat samrat : he is cute and clumsy. ...he always end up doing something or the other to contradict himself 🀣🀣🀣 but like he says he can't give explanations or justify his actions to someone..hence wen forced to he end up making Popat of himself 🀣

Why you feel show has lost the charm of soulmates & you prefer to see lets fall in love again : the last track broke the soulmate connection and Butchered both of them to show the new Jodi....the connection they should have should define their relationship..but in last track the way they showed prerna being indifferent towards Anurag's pain and Anurag not understanding Prerna somewhere broke that connection.

Aamna in kahin to hoga or aamna in kzk2 : kzk2πŸ™„ 

Who is most innocent member in forum : div...

Parica in nach baliye or kkk which you prefer :kkk

Do you think PDA of parica happened in kkk :nope...

Prerna is 8 months preg or 5 months :8 months..in show wen Moloy came out of coma anurag had said he was in coma for 3-4 months..and this tym kom said she was in hospital for 4 months...and then anurag was missing for 1 month...so i m taking it as 8 monthsπŸ™„

Anurags favourite movie if it will be :anurag ka fav gana --sholo so sholo siπŸ€ͺiske baad usne mujhe movie guess karne layak nhi chhora🀣🀣 waise wo movies nhi dekhta remember..usne bola tha...

When members say kill prem what you think of them : Kathor Dil πŸ’”

When ppl say anupre are end games only and bajaj will come back what you think (you can skip this) : it's a reboot 😝😝😝😝

I have another 30 more will post tomorrow ---and I'll req mod to ban ur post till Thursday 😝😝😝😝😩😩😩😩

Pari itna bada post 😰😰 padhu ki nhiπŸ™„

Edited....answered almost all I guess ...I lost track in between Kya likha hai. 😩😩😩

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Who is your favourite in show moloy basu or veena sharma :

Do you like prerna in bong look or hair bun look :

Did you like  kuki in show if so which scene:

Whom you prefer to be back in show naveen babu or mr. Bajaj & why:

Who you prerfer to see as prerna if erica quits show & why:

What is love as per you :

What attracts your attention when you checkout men in parties:

Are you a wine girl or vodka girl:

Choose between suman babhi or mohini basu:

Do you like komolika or sonalike & why:

Do you prerfer season 1 repeat to run show for 7 years & why :

Whose group you support in social media parth stan or erica stan & why :

Did you like parth in kyy & why. :

which jodi you prefer devakshi or anupre or pani & why :

If you woke up as prerna in show one day what changes you will make in prernas personality:

If parth turns out to be your neighbour what wil you do :

If you given a choice to be part of kasauti which role you would like to play & why :

Which kachra family you like to be part of ?bajajs family or macchi mandi or sharma family:

Do you prefer to see prerna aa career oriented woman like season1 in kzk2 & why :

Favourite actor on telly all time strictly 1 and who is that & why:

Do you prefer to see mahesh & tapur jodi in show :

Whose dance you loved naveen babus sajan ji ghar aye or nivipam tune mari entry :

Which jodi you route this season veena moloy or moloy mohini:

What thoughts comes to you when you hear ram sita ram plays in bgm :

What makes ppl stick to kzk2 forum as no one leaves mostly :

Who is your best buddy in kzk forum strictly only one (no answer as all) :

One day when you open the forum and see moni turned out to be prerna stan and making posts what will be your reaction :

Do you adore any neautral fan in the forum if yes who is that :

Have you read any fanfiction in kzk forum if so which is that :

Which is your favourite character on which you wanna throw paani so that they wake up :

Salman khan as host or amitab bacchan :

Do you watch any other show if so which is that :

If not kzk forum in which forum we can find you :

Describe anurags eyes :

Do you prefer anurag in tees or formals :

Aamna or hina khan :

Who is cute shilpa or moni :

When will you think of making good bye post in kzk2 forum what situation it will be :

Who is handsome anupam or shekhar :

Who looks hot in show niveditha or prerna or sonalika :

Which name you prefer for unborn  virus, walnut or watermelon & what should be next name :

Whose posts you like the most in forum :

When word pulao comes to your mind what thoughts flashes:

Which actress erica looks like :

Have you seen erica in south movies :

1 advice to parth stans if u wanna give :

Why ppl call parth as popat samrat :

Why you feel show has lost the charm of soulmates & you prefer to see lets fall in love again :

Aamna in kahin to hoga or aamna in kzk2 :

Who is most innocent member in forum :

Parica in nach baliye or kkk which you prefer :

Do you think PDA of parica happened in kkk :

Prerna is 8 months preg or 5 months :

Anurags favourite movie if it will be :

When members say kill prem what you think of them :

When ppl say anupre are end games only and bajaj will come back what you think (you can skip this) :

I have another 30 more will post tomorrow

Pari πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pallu happy answering abhi mere bhi bache hain πŸ€£

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Chalo some more from me πŸ˜‰

What do you do when you have nothing to do? 

What kind of music you like?

Have you learnt any form of dance?

Any childhood ambition which you wanted to achieve but could not

Were you a front or back bencher?

Any awards you received that you wanna share

How long have you been in IF? 

How has been your IF experience 

Have you written any fan fiction here?

You prefer to work in office or work from home

How are you feeling after you became motw 

Do you like pets? Do you have one

What is your way to destress yourself 

Your memorable holiday experience if you want to share 

Pari ke questions ke baare mein kya khayal hai? 

Aur questions poochu kya yeh bata... wise I know tu nahi bolegi fir bhi bata de πŸ˜†

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Grilling in hot seat finally started🀣🀣