Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, for this thing, I really want to bang Piansh's heads on the wall. In this case, they are behaving just like Ved... Ved and the Gathods didn't tell Ansh and Kajal Mo's truth. So, Mo took advantage of the situation... Similarly, here Piansh are not telling RiAd anything. So, definitely Mo is bound to take advantage of this situation too... 

Kehte hain, doodh ka jala chaach bhi phoonk phoonk kar peeta hai... They very well know to what extent Mo is capable of manipulation. Yet, ye log muh main dahi jama kar baithe hain... Idiots!!!

Couldn't agree more. 

I used to say Piya is a better parent than Ansh. But now, even she is following their foot steps and becoming an irritating and underprepared parent. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, for this thing, I really want to bang Piansh's heads on the wall. In this case, they are behaving just like Ved... Ved and the Gathods didn't tell Ansh and Kajal Mo's truth. So, Mo took advantage of the situation... Similarly, here Piansh are not telling RiAd anything. So, definitely Mo is bound to take advantage of this situation too... 

Kehte hain, doodh ka jala chaach bhi phoonk phoonk kar peeta hai... They very well know to what extent Mo is capable of manipulation. Yet, ye log muh main dahi jama kar baithe hain... Idiots!!!

Couldn't agree more. 

I used to say Piya is a better parent than Ansh. But now, even she is following their foot steps and becoming an irritating and underprepared parent. 

Agreed... Even I used to say that Pia is a better parent than Ansh but now she is also following the footsteps of Ansh and the Gathods... Ab isse bhi koi zyada ummeed nahi bachi...

10% credit to Pia ki surroundings ka bhi banta hai... After all, idiots ke beech main reh kar idiot hi banegi na...😆

Waise, if I would not have been so excited for Daayan Pia 2.0, I would have loved to see a nice action sequence between Pia and the Daayan Ansh... You know, a repeat telecast of Pia vs Mo... Daayan Ansh trying to drown Pia in the water and Pia giving a nice kick to him... And the mirror DV having a hard landing in the hall right in front of Kshree...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agreed... Even I used to say that Pia is a better parent than Ansh but now she is also following the footsteps of Ansh and the Gathods... Ab isse bhi koi zyada ummeed nahi bachi...

10% credit to Pia ki surroundings ka bhi banta hai... After all, idiots ke beech main reh kar idiot hi banegi na...😆

Waise, if I would not have been so excited for Daayan Pia 2.0, I would have loved to see a nice action sequence between Pia and the Daayan Ansh... You know, a repeat telecast of Pia vs Mo... Daayan Ansh trying to drown Pia in the water and Pia giving a nice kick to him... And the mirror DV having a hard landing in the hall right in front of Kshree...

That would be nice. ðŸ˜Š

But the track itself is so GHATIYA that I'm finding no interest at all. Probably will tune in for watching Piya's portion but frankly, I have no excitement about what's gonna happen tomorrow. ðŸ¤”

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

That would be nice. ðŸ˜Š

But the track itself is so GHATIYA that I'm finding no interest at all. Probably will tune in for watching Piya's portion but frankly, I have no excitement about what's gonna happen tomorrow. ðŸ¤”

Neither have I... We all know very well ki ultimately MoVed plus RiAd ka kisi na kisi tarah over glorification karenge hi... Aur hum log use bardasht nahi kar payenge...

Even I would tune in to watch Pia plus Daayan Ansh and Daayan Pia's portion but that too only after reading the WU...