Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: S2590

I agree I don't know why do people are calling her cheap she is chalak and she doesn't like shukla team because she doesn't want to get influenced by saas team and loose her game she knows very well if she show her every shade in the game now and expose her weakness to competitors she will loose out the game she is using tactic of slow and steady approach and it was shukla who has first started fight with her even after requesting shukla not to harm her ladder and shehnaz who has pour water on her if two people bullies you of course you will fight back with them I agree she has gone over board but now after salman episode she has become more cunning and less aggressive and if seen starting video it's always the other team who has instigated her like in necklace task also didn't shukla jokingly told her will you not do metoo on me she told in aggression and Shukla is using that moment as joke will that not count just to instigate her at least debo has not instigated some one she is playing game for herself without making fake connection.

Exactly!

And maine yeh bhi notice kiya hai ki woh acche se iss baat ko samaj gai hai ki agar woh shukla ya sana ko kuch bhi response degi to salman wkw mai uski he insult karega so ab usne response dena bhi kum kar diya hai. Shukla ke necklace task mai "me too" joke ka usne koi response nai diya woh sahi kiya otherwise wkw mai salman usi ki insult karta.

Snack-ladder game mai shukla ka game plan destructive rehna tha and debo ka game plan constructive rehna tha. First shukla ne uske game plan ke hisab se debo ka ladder toda and uske baad usne debo ko verbally kisi ke sath soti hai type ka word bola . 

Next was sana ne uske par pani and mitti bina baat ke feka. Jiske uper debo ne apna hath uthya but woh thappad bhi aisa tha ki sana ko thappad pada hai ki nai woh bhi pata nai thaπŸ˜†

Sana ke confession room mai response ke baad i highly doubt sana ko mara bhi tha ki nai?!!!!!!!Kyunki yeh kaisa thappad hai ki khanewale ko pata bhi nai chala?!!!🀣

Debo khud ko kisi ke bhi influence mai nai aane de rahi hai. Slow and steady khelna iss her game plan. Bigg boss jaise ghar mai logo ko instigate kar kar cheap khelne se zyada chalaki better hai.

Devil mind is better than aggressive/mindless morons.

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

She hits Shehnaaz in Saamp Seedi Task when Sana was just pouring water over her ladders. 

Edit: She threw mud at Shehnaaz in the task after Sana poured muddy water on her. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She hits Shehnaaz in Saamp Seedi Task when Sana was just pouring water over her ladders. 

Just pouring water over her ladder?!!!!

TV screen par dikhaya ki sana ne uske face par mitti and water aggressive way mai feka. Ladder ke uper water feka aisa to scene mai nai dikhaya.

Tv screen par entire scene mai yeh bhi dikhaya tha ki debo ne to sana ko kuch bhi nai bola tha , shukla ne uska ladder toda and kisi ke sath soti hai jaise words bola, fir shenaaz ayi or mitti/water sab debo par aggresively feka. Sana ko kya zarurat thi bina baat ke pani/mitti fekne ki?

Abhi yeh jo thappad wala baat hai usme dunia mai aisa kon sa thappad tha ki khanewale ko pata he nai chala? Sana ne cofession room mai yeh kyu bola ki usko khud ko nai pata thappad pada ki nai?! 

Sahi mai thappad pada hota to bigg boss debo ko chodte nai but big boss bhi jante hai ki koi thappad pada nai tha unki laadli bachi ko isiliye debo ka insult nai kiya otherwise bacchi ke liye 2 min. mai debo ki insult kar dete.

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Devo is good in tasks but i dont agree about the queen task that she won was because of any of her smartness that was plain luck. 

And ya she looses her mind and control over her tongue when she gets angry and loosing in tasks and that can go to an extreme level.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kaafi yellow journalism.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No that's reserved for bachi Sana .woh kuch bhi karsakti hai task me licence hai

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she is usless nowords for her i agree with all u say 

rose390 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Come on man, from the start of the season, i have seen Everyone abusing in the house but in the name of task, Devoleena Bhattacharjee is crossing her limits!! 

In the recent Saamp Seedi task, Devoleena just LOST support because she acted SO Aggressively towards fellow girl contender, Shehnaaz.

Her excuse of "im different in tasks" is pretty LaME. This is what REAL Devoleena is, a crass woman! Who uses MeToo FALSELY to gain sympathy. Definitely NOT A BAHU anyone would want!!🀣🀣 

She's a Villain throughout all. She hits Shehnaaz in Saamp Seedi Task when Sana was just pouring water over her ladders. Devoleena was in rage because her ladder got destroyed becoz of Sidharth Shukla and since she thinks she is WEAK because she's a WOMAN hence she destroyed Sana's ladder and also hits her. 

SHAME ON YOU DEVOLEENA BHATTACHARJEE!! Your real personality is crass and disgusting and Out now. Nobody should get Inspired from person like you!! You should definitely not Win this season! 

Even MAHIRA, Arti, Asim are better than you becoz they don't cross limits like you. You definitely will Never be supported for the wrong things. Crass woman!! Always uses woman card and victim card and Now MeTOo to gain Sympathy.

I think the way she behaves is concerning ....she gets so revengeful hence she needs a psychiatrist to get treated.

I agree Sana was also not right, I'm being neutral here but at least she didn't hit Devo like Devo did to her. 

Shame.

Devilena..😈

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Waidehi

she is usless nowords for her i agree with all u say 

Yeah I don't even like her anymore. She comes across as obnoxious.