After someone's blood!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~ 30.10.19 After someone’s blood!

They say blood is thicker than water. That family is family. Blood calls out and connects with blood. Only Rupali is out to get Krish.. She is like the black widow spider who preys on its young to survive! Such irony, that Rupali’s body fails to generate blood! Bad blood She needs a perfect doner whose dna matches hers! Krish is found by her as the perfect doner. No wonder the selfish mother is thirsty for her child’s blood, it’s a life giving source for her. Even if it means in the procedure her son may lose his own life! But she cares not.. Is only taking from Krish what she gave him in the first place! It’s also said that a mother is known to safeguard it’s own young and if necessary she is ready to forfeit her own life to save her child’s life. But this Rupali is something else. Cold-blooded to the bone! With not an aorta of the milk of kindness in her. A woman who is ready to feed on her child Krish’s life to maintain as she refers to herself, her hot and happening beauty along with  her evil crafty  evil brain . It’s no wonder she orders  Madhav  out of his own house till he doesn’t find her son Krish!

We find Rupali’s avarice, both for worldly goods too, but more so, she wants to live as well! After all she has to be alive to enjoy  Madhav and Krish, and her ready made hypnotized family!   

Saltanat and  Zaroon can both see that Rupali has so to speak  turned Madhav’s family against him,not only that, but got all the assets transferred to her name,leaving  Madhav high and dry! She wants him back on her own terms.. as her husband and as Krish’s father! It doesn’t takeSaltanat and Zaroon  too long to support  Madhav in his low times! They seemed like three friends, looking for Krish and Neelam ,in a crisis situation. The only thing that surprised me was that an astute person like Madhav was not suspicious about his spellbound  family members.

Talking about duty of care, Neelam I feel has blossomed  into  the character of D2.. in terms of freeing at risk Krish, from the dangerous clutches of  Rupali! Being sensitive to the child’s needs and despite being anxious about the fact that Saltanat and Zaroon are likely to conclude that she kidnapped Krish because of how she feels about his father Madhav! Neelam takes the sane decision of taking Krish to Shah Manzil where he will be safe rather than return him back to Rupali at Sharma house.

The cv’s are garnering Neelam’s character asbeing a possible good replacement mother for Krish in comparison to the selfish Rupali. The way she occupies Krish mind, with activities that will keep hismind off pleasantries he came across not so long ago, while he waited for his father. But interesting to see, how Shah Manzil becomes a temporary  refuge especially for Krish. What’s more is  Madhav  too can be see that Krish is loved and cared for at Saltanat’s house.

Even Rubina compliments Neelam on her inherent mothering skills.. Neelam is shown to be quite self- conscious of the fact , that rescuing Krish from evil and dangerous Rupali will be seen as an act done to impress the boy’s father Madhav! in fact she confesses her fear before Rubina who is very supportive.. I liked when Neelam clarifies the obvious, caring for Krish is not to influence Madhav into accepting her. Quite aptly she quotes Mainjaan ‘s teaching that help others selflessly,unconditionally ..I liked her musings, that if true love is destined for her..then none can snatch it from coming her way.. she clearly means Rupali!

The episode I thought had some positive outcomes after getting heavy overdoses of Rupali and her warped ways. Neelam  brings Krish to a safer environment  than where he was before. Neelam manages toexpose the ugly realities of Rupali ‘s ways. Better still, Neelam manages to expose Rupali before  Madhav.. who was never impressed by the woman before. I did wonder ,if Krish too understood and heard  all that Neelam fed back about Rupali? I don’t think he felt any thing other than he too, told  Madhav how it was Rupali who kept Neelam  tied and gagged!

The best bit about the episode was that Saltanat,Madhav and Zaroon,  joined heads and  tried to figure out this woman’s true intention.. Saltanat comes out with a bright idea..let Rupali play her game,give her the false sense of security that she is winning over them! then without her knowing.. gather enough evidence against her surreptitiously, that she is controlling the rest of family ,usingsome form of drugs on them! The idea is to beat Rupali at her own game! Entrap her like she entraps her victims!.. will this trio be victorious in defeating evil Rupali??..watch the show to know! 31.10.19 hamlet53..

Lovely to hear from you Rameerra.. love hammie

Hamlet's Revised Fanfic Collection Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago