Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Actually I know him since Jaana Na Dil Se Door times but I guess the sad end of Vividha and Atharva refrained me from watching the show. 

But right now, he is such a performer that I can sit back and enjoy this time around! 

The way he wields Baazigar is so graceful. Mazaa aa raha hai

Baazigar is my personal favorite. ❤️

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I just replied to your comment in the other thread which I can't seem to find to copy paste it here. Sigh. 

While I do agree to you on a lot of points, I would take a little more time to say that they both have been justified. 

@bold - True that. 😆 

PS: I have been wondering - is Tabeezi her name or is it some term like Ayanah? 🤔

Yes.

Thanks. Was trying to see from their perspectives where I said, both have their flaws.

Honestly, seeing few recent episodes, neither of them is justified. As you said in the other thread, it will take time and they need to understand and trust, which will need time.

Lol, thanks!!

Feel that's a term like Ayannah, maybe person who knows about evil forces or fights them.

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes.

Thanks. Was trying to see from their perspectives where I said, both have their flaws.

Honestly, seeing few recent episodes, neither of them is justified. As you said in the other thread, it will take time and they need to understand and trust, which will need time.

Lol, thanks!!

Feel that's a term like Ayannah, maybe person who knows about evil forces or fights them.

Right. 

Don't you think as Tabeezi has powers (the door), her daughter - Roshni's friend - might also have some and they would use that in the future episode? 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Right. 

Don't you think as Tabeezi has powers (the door), her daughter - Roshni's friend - might also have some and they would use that in the future episode? 

She may have, but then considering she isn't showed much am guessing her role is not there much..

Like again Roshni didn't call her only friend for Sangeet?! Giving free passes also have some limits..

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhura..

She may have, but then considering she isn't showed much am guessing her role is not there much..

Like again Roshni didn't call her only friend for Sangeet?! Giving free passes also have some limits..

I guess we shouldn't expect such connectivity here. Whenever she'll be needed, she'll appear very conveniently... POOOF!

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Please let me know your name if you don't mind so that I can address you properly. 

@bold - that convinces me to a great extent to see the entire scenario in his favor. 

@Red - Gosh, that's so well thought and put. 

Harshada, call me Nidha. 

Both Aman and Roshni were not wrong in their places in that scenario.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🙋‍♀️ Hi Harshada been a long time. 

I’m posting my answer to the question u posted in your title “How justified is it for Aman to misunderstand Roshni ? “

None ! He has zero grounds to misunderstand / ill treat her. Why do i say that..

Morality, woh cheez hoti hai jo tumhein permission de, to do something truly horrible, only to give yourself a pat on the back later on saying ‘ I did no wrong !’ 

🕵🏻‍♀️ Let’s examine Aman’s actions on both those occasions 

First the money throwing incident... 

He’s disappointed the Ayaana didn’t cure his ami & how does he choose to take out his frustrations ... He chooses to forget his insaniyat & devalue her in the worst possible way. Why ?? Another woman broke his ami’s home ( his past ) + she’s a tawaif so naturally she’s a low character like that home wrecker. See his reasoning.. 

🤨 Every human being has a right to their dignity be it even sex workers !  Aman has zero remorse for his actions cause according to him ‘ He did no wrong ! ’ 

smiley24 You might argue ah but his past is just so tragic smiley19 no ? So it’s understandable his mu. B_ll sh-t ! Having a painful past is one thing & punishing an innocent bystander for it is another ! In his heart Aman is fully aware of what he’s doing. He damn well knows Roshni has nothing do with his dad leaving them but it’s ok to punish her for it. Unforgivable ! 

Second his kidnapping Ro for marriage...

He needs to marry her to save his ami’s life. He’s hesitant to force the girl. But the minute he finds about the husband’s first wife it’s completely permissible for him to not only kidnap her but to buy her services. After all he’s doing a great samaj seva by saving that first wife’s marriage. His morality gave him that permission... 

Ya but what if in another universe she really was doing what he thought. I want to ask...

Whether she is a tawaif / gold digger or not why does she owe him an explanation for her choices ? 🤷🏻‍♀️ At that point of time they’re complete strangers aren’t they ? 

Even if she is one why is it ok to sl_t shame her ? 

And can someone tell me why should a woman’s self-worth be tied to a man’s judgement ? He gets to decide whether she’s a good woman or charitraheen. This is the 21st century not the damn 19th century ! 

(🤫  Ps : If being someone’s daughter earns her the title of tawaif what about people who have pre- marital sex these days or smiley3 gasp* goodness children born out of wedlock. Does that mean they’re tawaif’s too ?? What about live in relationships) 

Lastly why is it acceptable for an ITV romantic hero to have such low standards , because he’s pretty smiley42 ! Even in romance novels these days the heroes have evolved. And l’m not asking the romantic hero to be a feminist but atleast don’t be sexist !

I mean no offence to any fan’s sentiments I’m just pissed off at what was shown. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I’m posting my answer to the question u posted in your title “How justified is it for Aman to misunderstand Roshni ? “

None ! He has zero grounds to misunderstand / ill treat her. Why do i say that..

Morality, woh cheez hoti hai jo tumhein permission de, to do something truly horrible, only to give yourself a pat on the back later on saying ‘ I did no wrong !’ 

He’s disappointed the Ayaana didn’t cure his ami & how does he choose to take out his frustrations ... He chooses to forget his insaniyat & devalue her in the worst possible way. Why ?? Another woman broke his ami’s home ( his past ) + she’s a tawaif so naturally she’s a low character like that home wrecker. See his reasoning.. 

🤨 Every human being has a right to their dignity be it even sex workers !  Aman has zero remorse for his actions cause according to him ‘ He did no wrong ! ’ 

smiley24 You might argue ah but his past is just so tragic smiley19 no ? So it’s understandable his mu. B_ll sh-t ! Having a painful past is one thing & punishing an innocent bystander for it is another ! In his heart Aman is fully aware of what he’s doing. He damn well knows Roshni has nothing do with his dad leaving them but it’s ok to punish her for it. Unforgivable ! 

He needs to marry her to save his ami’s life. He’s hesitant to force the girl. But the minute he finds about the husband’s first wife it’s completely permissible for him to not only kidnap her but to buy her services. After all he’s doing a great samaj seva by saving that first wife’s marriage. His morality gave him that permission... 

Ya but what if in another universe she really was doing what he thought. I want to ask...

Whether she is a tawaif / gold digger or not why does she owe him an explanation for her choices ? 🤷🏻‍♀️ At that point of time they’re complete strangers aren’t they ? 

And can someone tell me why should a woman’s self-worth be tied to a man’s judgement ? He gets to decide whether she’s a good woman or charitraheen. This is the 21st century not the damn 19th century ! 

(🤫  Ps : If being someone’s daughter earns her the title of tawaif what about people who have pre- marital sex these days or smiley3 gasp* goodness children born out of wedlock. Does that mean they’re tawaif’s too ?? What about live in relationships) 

Lastly why is it acceptable for an ITV romantic hero to have such low standards , because he’s pretty smiley42 ! Even in romance novels these days the heroes have evolved. And l’m not asking the romantic hero to be a feminist but atleast don’t be sexist !

I mean no offence to any fan’s sentiments I’m just pissed off at what was shown. 

Alisha... Brilliantly put... This is so perfectly true!👏

Completely agree with you here...🤗

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Brilliantly put up Alisha!

Amazingly described. Welcome Back, you are back with a bang.🤗

Really hope television people read this Post, and stop messing stuff in name of Romance.

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

Harshada, call me Nidha. 

Both Aman and Roshni were not wrong in their places in that scenario.

Nidha, maybe they weren't but the way I see it, I can't seem to accept Aman's doing!