Shantanu-Nityaami Got Eliminated..Worst Show Ever

LunaNova thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Star Plus' Nach Baliye 9, as we know is entering its last phase of runtime where it is only since this past week, that we met our Top 5. Considering we are in our last chapter of the show, the eliminations would have probably had a different process.

However, that is not the case so far. The latest couple to be eliminated from the competition is none other than Shantanu Maheshwari and Nityaami Shirke. Yes! That's right. And owing to the same, we now have our Top 4 that include Aly Goni-Natasa Stankovic, Anita Hassanandani-Rohit Reddy, Madhurima Tuli-Vishal Aaditya Singh, and Yuvika Chaudhary-Prince Narula.

It does come as a surprise as Maheshwari and Shirke were considered to be the front-runners to win it all but this means that the Top 4 now has two ex-couples and two current couples. So, who are you rooting for?

Source : 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shantanunityaami-get-eliminated-from-nach-baliye-9-top-4-sealed_156385

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LunaNova thumbnail

Worst Indian Reality Show ever..Shantanu and Nityaami were the best dancing pair without a doubt and totally deserved to win..Nityaami danced so well inspite of knee injury and Shantanu is a great dancer..a treat to the eyes

But stupid Channel,partial judges and makers want their  Personal favourite to win so they eliminated the best jodi..only decent ones left are Ronita and Virima..

In my opinion Privika should have been eliminated because they are very average dancers who hardly dance and just walk around claiming to dance.. but is Channel's favourite..even Aly and Natasha are quite average..

I Won't Watch Finale Now and Never watching another season of Nach..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
FanNoOne111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank God. NON DESERVING NiShan are out. I hope AlyNa get eliminated too. Then other 3 are my favs.

Dabhyun11 thumbnail

The most undeserving are the ones who can't dance like Privika and Ronita...and mediocre performances like Alyna...

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's shocking indeed. Among the lot, they were the best dancers. What's wrong with channel. 

priya185 thumbnail

Very biased and arrogant judges, annoying rules and bad producer