Roshan playing the game perfectly

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yogi Gunjan confrontation was lit, Mudit aced it. It also shows how mature the character of Yogi is when everyone was ready to fight( except Vivek), he talked to Gunjan and ended the matter in the most beautiful way possible.Even wished them good luck and the last bit to have your own voice of conscience was 👏👏He doesn't blame her for infidelity but is disappointed by her lack of strength.

Roshan add spices into the matter and presented the whole thing in the most distasteful manner in front of Shiv,even went on to wipe her tears but our Gunjan is again doing nothing just going with the flow, the boys had fun moment on the other hand.

Precap:- everyone came to know about the debt (the younger generation) thanks to inebriated state of Rani.

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hi dear. Thank you for giving the WU.

Why do I get this feeling that this roshan guy is going to turn into a Creepy ( sorry couldn’t think of the exact word I would like to say the worst person inside out with the sugar coated outside version😵)  person as the story progresses. 
n gunjan is just a mannequin in her house. She never takes a stand.

Just love yogi on the other hand he is so calm and composed and takes the stand whenever needed.

Regarding to precap i hope younger generation solve the matter before the elders intervene.🤞

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Roshan already seems to be a very possesive guy. Also, how is Shiv and Seema not worried that Gunjan can't communicate with Roshan as he doesn't know sign language? 

I want Shiv to complain to Prakash and Prakash blasting him. Shiv has gone beyond crazy now. And Gunjan? Even when Roshan was exaggerating she didn't say anything? 

I feel somehow Yogi and gang will get to know Roshan's true identity and save Gunjan. As much as Gunjan's silence is causing so much trouble, her life is going to be the most affected. 

Vivek-Rani's loan problem. I think Kabir can  easily solve it? He earns the most in the house. I don't want Pari solving it. Or may be the elders solve it as they had taken loan for Yogi's shaadi. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mudit nailed it yesterday! 👏                                       Glad to see that youngsters are back regarding the money issue I think they will solve it by themselves maybe each will contribute and Pari also....

Agree that Shiv must worry about the sign language rather than complaining against Prakash. Once again Gunajn was silent and just crying. Even tho maybe later on Yogi's gang will help Gunjan by showing Roshan's true colors, it will be too late or will she take a stand for herself by then??? Personally I'm just tired of seeing Gujan-Roshan drama as it's always the same result at the end...🤢