Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Which Side The Judge Was? I have never seen such stupid judge ??

Where did Shukla learn that he can answer for the witness as a lawyer?? ??

sukla lala world , bb Kaise namoone ko laye , he is looking like gone case not as lawyer lol 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The clear frustration of bahu gang and the "bachgaye" expressions on saas gang's faces shows who is right and who is wrong. I felt bad for bahu gang they all looked so low. Paras was sitting with his palm on his head, Shefali was crying throughout the episode, Mahira was also about to cry (for the first time) and Devo was not interested in playing.

Farah shouldn't have said saas gang doesn't bitch. Plus its only saas gang who goes to others to create an issue never seen it the other way around.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

The clear frustration of bahu gang and the "bachgaye" expressions on saas gang's faces shows who is right and who is wrong. I felt bad for bahu gang they all looked so low. Paras was sitting with his palm on his head, Shefali was crying throughout the episode, Mahira was also about to cry (for the first time) and Devo was not interested in playing.

Farah shouldn't have said saas gang doesn't bitch. 

Plus its only saas gang who goes to others to create an issue never seen it the other way around.

Ya agreed.

@bold: That comment was complete nonsense, I don't know how they even air that. And in the same episode Sid & Asim was bitching about others at least twice. This is unbelievable stuff 😊

UniC0rn thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

That's how it's done as per the judicial system of Shuklapur - it works for the minions...er...residents of that land - don't judge

good one🤣🤣

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Farah khan acted as shukla team lawyer🤷‍♀️

Poor me expected her to be neutral