ShAlam's final score?!

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys

So we got our top 5 yesterday but extreme unfair means. I don't want to rant about that because it is absolutely useless. Less said about the partiality by STAR. They've never promoted ShAlam & their performance...nvm,..

My only area of concern was ShAlam's final score - 92.3%

How?!

As per Saturdays episode, last week scores + Retro performance gave them an average of 96%

So how does the Sundays performance score make the average 92.3% . It is totally impossible on the basis of basic mathematics. Is the score rounded off??

Jodi's at 4,5,6 managed to get scores so high in their performances that their average shot up  beyond 92% is astonishing 

Show makers must atleast make the elimination convincing instead of this crap - not revealing  scores for final manipulation!  

Edited by riiddzzyy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was thinking the same... The judging couldn't have been any more pathetic 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riiddzzyy

Hi guys

So we got our top 5 yesterday but extreme unfair means. I don't want to rant about that because it is absolutely useless. Less said about the partiality by STAR. They've never promoted ShAlam & their performance...nvm,..

My only area of concern was ShAlam's final score - 92.3%

How?!

As per Saturdays episode, last week scores + Retro performance gave them an average of 96%

So how does the Sundays performance score make the average 92.3% . It is totally impossible on the basis of basic mathematics. Is the score rounded off??

Jodi's at 4,5,6 managed to get scores so high in their performances that their average shot up  beyond 92% is astonishing 

Show makers must at least make the elimination convincing instead of this crap - not revealing  scores for final manipulation!  

Yes, the score is rounded off.  I saw that earlier too!  They must have gotten an average of 92.25, so they rounded it off to 92.3.

Most probably they got an average score of 88.5 for their performance on Sunday.

If you add that to their average score of  96 from the previous 3 performances, the final average becomes 92.25.

I agree with your last line.

Cheers.....